💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think she might start acoustic?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

She in her early days have always followed the trend of doing the acoustic chorus of her performances and then breaking out into the pop/ choreo filled one. 

It actually became a trademark of hers, her ability to take boppy pop songs and turn them into this acoustic piano loving vocals serving slaydom.

etc etc

Do you think she will do some acoustic performance (chorus line) of one of her hits and then come down and serve the choreo/ pop performance of it?

KleinGa

Imagine her being lowered from the roof with a piano singing while being lowered and as soon as she touches down, VENUS! \O/

gaga-queen-4.jpg

Gov Hooka

I really want her to

I'm imagining her starting off with Million Reasons on a giant ass piano with stilts and then suddently the piano bursts into flame and the Poker Face intro starts. Then she flies to the roof with her rocket propelled heels and a jetpack while singing the chorus. :giveup::giveup:  im so excited :giveup: 

if she doesn't start with Mah mah mah mah as she slowly ascends from a pool with 2 dalmatians sitting next to her, and water dripping off her body in that iconic black latex outfit..
i'm unstanning.

Spoiler

i won't unstan, this would just be epic. i think she needs to start with a bang and continue throughout though.

KleinGa

When will yall recognise the ICONICNESS of this performance tho?

If only the camera man was any good during the DWUW part :giveup:

SychosSoChic
4 minutes ago, Music said:

if she doesn't start with Mah mah mah mah as she slowly ascends from a pool with 2 dalmatians sitting next to her, and water dripping off her body in that iconic black latex outfit..
i'm unstanning.

Hide contents

just kidding! i think she needs to start with a bang and continue throughout though.

You're joking, and you're laughing

But this is actually what I want her to do

I mean minus the dalmatians, but I'm not counting them out completely just yet

tumblr_ndcjrwcveh1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

If she doesn't start off singing "I just want to hold them like they do in Texas" in freaking Houston imma die 

1 minute ago, SychosSoChic said:

You're joking, and you're laughing

But this is actually what I want her to do

I mean minus the dalmatians, but I'm not counting them out completely just yet

tumblr_ndcjrwcveh1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

if she does something like this, i'll die :giveup:

She should def start acoustic so it doesn't break the mood. Imagine having PF/BR/BTW etc all uptempo songs and then Million Reasons. She should either open or close acoustic, imo.

KleinGa
1 minute ago, 262626 said:

She should def start acoustic so it doesn't break the mood. Imagine having PF/BR/BTW etc all uptempo songs and then Million Reasons. She should either open or close acoustic, imo.

If she goes with MR in the middle of the show, then she's not the talented smart performer I thought she was tbh. 

I don't even want that song anywhere near the SB. 

FrankGutz
24 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Imagine her being lowered from the roof with a piano singing while being lowered and as soon as she touches down, VENUS! \O/

gaga-queen-4.jpg

i would totally die tbh :giveup:

22 minutes ago, Music said:

i'm unstanning.

Reveal hidden contents

i won't unstan, this would just be epic. i think she needs to start with a bang and continue throughout though.

here for that tbh

21 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

When will yall recognise the ICONICNESS of this performance tho?

If only the camera man was any good during the DWUW part :giveup:

omfg, ikr :giveup:  one of my faves performances

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

WildAmerican

*Pitch Black*

*Muh, muh, muh, muh*

"I wanna hold em' like they do in Texas please"

*Applause break*

Rudz Xinc

If she start with mum mum mum mah

and closing with Bad Romance

it will slay so hard