Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne era is life! Must Watch

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP

Im slayed with this Joanne era megamix, just 3 months of Joanne and it was such a journey. :giveup:

Cant wait for Superbowl. IM SO PROUD. :giveup:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

WildAmerican

This made me so happy :') I love this era. Definitely tied for my favorite album of all time :)

fede ARTPOP
1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

This made me so happy :') I love this era. Definitely tied for my favorite album of all time :)

I love it too...best part is theres more Gaga on the future, shes such an artist. :giveup:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Joanne is love. Joanne is life. This is the beginning :queenga:

**** you haters.

tumblr_ofgubo5fkX1ufiit5o1_r1_500.gif

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Letmelivemylife

I honest to god cried happy tears when I heard she was doing the Super Bowl. The speech that she made to her dancers made me tear up as well because,call it delusional or whatever you want, we do have a very special bond with gaga. We are "family" to her in a way. I mean come on how many celebs openly tell their fans I love you and shower them in hugs when they see them? How many have taken money out of their own pockets and paid for a fans' hip surgery? How many send their fans a homemade video wishing them a merry Xmas?

People see my gaga tattoos and they always say "she's just a popstar". To you she's just a popstar but to so many others she's more than that. She saw how broken a lot of us were and she gave us a "home" (little monsters) where we could be loved for who we are. She took the broken insecure kids and "glued" them back together again. She loved us as if we were her own. Like I said call it delusional or whatever but you can just see the love she has for her monsters. She really meant it when she said "what you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for LIFE "

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

FrankGutz

That remix of MR tho, give it to me Gagz :giveup:

PI, DIC, JW & HG are the best from Joanne tbh :giveup:  HG it's like an eargasm everytime i hear it, so beautiful, and the good sis Florence :firega:  AD also slays btw

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

FrankGutz

omg, the hottie crying at 08:13, anlvnladnvlavnlan

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

17 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I honest to god cried happy tears when I heard she was doing the Super Bowl. The speech that she made to her dancers made me tear up as well because,call it delusional or whatever you want, we do have a very special bond with gaga. We are "family" to her in a way. I mean come on how many celebs openly tell their fans I love you and shower them in hugs when they see them? How many have taken money out of their own pockets and paid for a fans' hip surgery? How many send their fans a homemade video wishing them a merry Xmas?

People see my gaga tattoos and they always say "she's just a popstar". To you she's just a popstar but to so many others she's more than that. She saw how broken a lot of us were and she gave us a "home" (little monsters) where we could be loved for who we are. She took the broken insecure kids and "glued" them back together again. She loved us as if we were her own. Like I said call it delusional or whatever but you can just see the love she has for her monsters. She really meant it when she said "what you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for LIFE "

This.  She is genuine.  One example:  Her hugs transfer love from her to her fans only because fans know she truly cares.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fz4TYbJ6l4

I live outside the space time continuum.

lgaga1fan

Joanne is literally my favorite album of hers, can never seem to skip a song besides the title track because it makes me really sad, unlike her other albums

Id always skip Teeth, Id Like it Rough, The Queen (I absolutely despise this song), Jewels n Drugs, and Mary Jane Holland

Letmelivemylife
8 hours ago, Ronk said:

This.  She is genuine.  One example:  Her hugs transfer love from her to her fans only because fans know she truly cares.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fz4TYbJ6l4

I admit that video made me ugly cry. I love her so much. A few months ago there was a video of gaga getting upset that a guy had recorded video when she was having a private convo with her monsters. I was watching it with my friend Justin (who isn't a monster) and he said gaga way over reacted when she made that guy delete the video he took. I told him that he has to look at it from gaga's point of view. She was perfectly fine up until he tried to record a convo she was having with her monsters. What if that particular monster she was speaking with was having a rough time and needed to vent some personal issues? That's when maternal instinct kicked in and she got angry. She knows that she belongs to the public but her monsters do not and the instinct to protect us from harm kicked in. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived