Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Instrumental?

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

No shade intended but am I the only one who thinks the Diamond Heart bridge instrumental sounds very Prism-ish? The first time I heard it I got some Katy Perry vibes from it but I can't even find an specific song to compare it to (cause I haven't heard Prism since it got out).

WildAmerican
2 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

No shade intended but am I the only one who thinks the Diamond Heart bridge instrumental sounds very Prism-ish? The first time I heard it I got some Katy Perry vibes from it but I can't even find an specific song to compare it to (cause I haven't heard Prism since it got out).

Diamond Heart is better than Katy's entire discography. (shade intended)

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

DH is better than Katy's entire discography.

Believe me, I know. But I can't seem to find the reason why I link that specific part of the instrumental to a Katy song :toofunny: I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who hears it.

12 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

For me the instrumentation in the chorus sounds like Katy's Song "International Smile" :toofunny:

12 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

For me the instrumentation in the chorus sounds like Katy's Song "International Smile" :toofunny:

Jesus I knew it was there. I just heard that song and it is similar but only for like the first 2 secs of the chorus, which is nothing really. But at least I found the answer to my dilemma :emma:

Helxig

I can't state a favourite! No way!

But there's something about Bloody Mary's instrumental that i love so much and out of all of them, I find myself going back to that one to listen to on it's own!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

P.S. some of the acapellas are amazing too! You hear things you'd never heard before. I remember being surprised to hear all the harmonies in Swine!

Eg:

Spoiler

Still waiting for the rest of the ARTPOP official acapellas to leak :green:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived