💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NME: Gaga set to Release new album in 2017

Bam

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga could be set to release a new album later in 2017, what would be her second record release in 12 months.

The singer, who released ‘Joanne’ in October 2016, recently returned to the recording studio to work on new music and now Forbes reports that a full-length is due this coming October.

In a report suggesting that Gaga won’t be paid for her upcoming Super Bowl half-time show, the financial publication claims that “Lady Gaga’s new album [is] slated for early October 2017”.

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/music/lady-gaga-new-album-2017-1956670#itsL6LOXc02Zp46Q.99

CHEEK TO CHEEK ACT II IS COMING.

GAGA, WHERE YOU AT???!!

por644pn8cvzc1.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

I'm so here for this if it's true! 

EDIT: Just saw that Forbes updated that article in which it said she would be releasing October 2017 and now says that "She has not announced a release date for her next album." 

So it appears that Forbes made a mistake and now some media are picking it up eventhough they've since corrected that mistake. 

Computer

I am hyped and immediately counting on this to be true. :excited2:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

ITs been already proven fake, Forbes made a typo in which they wanted to talk about Joanne that was released in October 2016, but must have made a typo and typed 2017 instead of 2016

BuzzcutSeason

Okay well, 12 months divide by 3 is 4 and there are 3 points to the infamous triangle of the illuminati and possibly four months until we know where an album (2017 or 2018) is at so that proves this is really not reliable.

duh.

Smarticle

When the typo perpetuates... giving me #alternativefacts #fakenews teas.

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Archived