💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bow down to this ICONIC bop

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

One of ha best songs ever, when will other faves :giveup:  in my TOP10 of all time

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Idk why but I kind of subconsciously shun it, but when I actually listen to it, it's really good

Gaga Lazuli

This is a MUST for me to have in my shower time playlist. I love to dance the choreography when I'm shampooing!! 

Little Monsters Torture Me

FrankGutz
4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Idk why but I kind of subconsciously shun it, but when I actually listen to it, it's really good

3 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

This is a MUST for me to have in my shower time playlist. I love to dance the choreography when I'm shampooing!! 

i live for BJ and Bad Kids, idk :cryga:  those bops give me life, i know BK is hated af but the instrumental is ****ing GOLD :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
Just now, Rebel Heart said:

YES THIS IS ONE OF HER BEST

ff.gif

tell them sis

ff.gif

If Born This Way is a cheap version of Express Yourself, this is a cheap version of the cheap version of Express Yourself. I still love it tho :diane:

AndyDWUW

Recently I've been playing Heavy Metal Lover on repeat a lot

but this is a bop too! :woot:

RochestrMonstr

I do love this song. When the album came out, I often overlooked that section with Fashion of His Love/Bad Kids/Black Jesus. I quickly learned how wrong I was! Love all three of them! 

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

If Born This Way is a cheap version of Express Yourself, this is a cheap version of the cheap version of Express Yourself. I still love it tho :diane:

how dare u :nails:  EY wishes to be that good

Just now, RochestrMonstr said:

I do love this song. When the album came out, I often overlooked that section with Fashion of His Love/Bad Kids/Black Jesus. I quickly learned how wrong I was! Love all three of them! 

kween

eLKsnSn.gif

Archived