Gaga is following beyonces path

caseymonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornAsUnic0rn
3 minutes ago, Impostor said:

Wrong. Beyoncé has always been an icon years before the Super Bowl. You guys are crazy.

While yes she was an icon by IASF.. The Super Bowl set her up to be the Queen B we know today. The one that worldwide laws and the bible tell you to love or you shal be punished. The Legend of Beyonce the second Jesus came after the SB. 

caseymonster
7 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

You did not just call Beyonce's best album mediocre 

No grammys. No acclaim cough *lemonade is 94 on metacritic*

BornAsUnic0rn
3 minutes ago, Chiunzhan said:

Neither "4" or "Joanne" are mediocre, but you're entitled to your opinión I Guess :madge:

Both are their best work imo.

I hate how mediocre is used in places, in statements it doesn't belong in. 

BornAsUnic0rn
10 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

No grammys. No acclaim cough *lemonade is 94 on metacritic*

Commercial success (and yes for the Grammys you need that) does not equal quality. And both 4 and Joanne were/are hit-or-miss records. And despite being amazing records, they sadly missed because they didn't connect. 

drinkmytears
11 hours ago, Impostor said:

Wrong. Beyoncé has always been an icon years before the Super Bowl. You guys are crazy.

And Gaga has been an icon as well.

Beyoncé is sometimes made up to be a lot bigger than she actually is. Pre 2013 she wasn't seen as a huge touring force, she didn't crank out hit singles like some acts (and still doesn't) and was never the biggest star. 

Gaga for example was a much bigger deal at the 2010 Grammys, and if it weren't for the Kanye incident Gaga would've been the biggest star at the 2009 VMAs. 

Look at Beyoncé's tour gross and charts pre 2013 and her Superbowl. I'm not saying she wasn't HUGE, but you'd be mistaken if you thought Gaga wasn't already on/above her level (at that point) 

Not even close to being comparable. 

Even during Beyonce's "flop" era she was still doing well.

Gaga's commercial lows are much worse than Beyonce's.

It's time to forget commercial success. Gaga does not care so much about it anymore so can we just move on from that with her?

Earthling
11 hours ago, Dorothy Gale said:

4 did underperform actually. And it was released after Beyoncé parted ties with her longtime manager, her father. A SuperBowl Halftime performance is just one step in rebuilding the Gaga brand. 

Ha revival is coming :firega:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

GagaTheExplorer

Well Beyonce released BEYONCE the same year of her SB performance... this is the only thing i want Gaga to do similar... :duck:

Archived