Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is following beyonces path

caseymonster

Featured Posts

caseymonster

Dangerously in love was released in 2003. 8 years later she released mediocre album (that didnt do too well, nor too bad, with no huge hits)  with completely diffrent sound than what shes known. Using that sound she preformed at the superbowl. From there beyonce rose to icon status with the next genius albums.

-gaga released her first album in 2008. 8 years later gaga released a mediocre album(didnt too too good or too bad, no real big hits). Using that sound she will preform At the superbowl.from here gaga will hopefully rise to icon status.

reductive much? (Jk)

do you think gaga will rise to icon status following this performance? Yes? No? Explain

in my personal opinion. Gaga and beyonce migt not be adele (chart wise) but they are without a doubt the best pop performers and any ariana or selena knows that. I think the public are going to realize that.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

lady rihductive!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

honestly i believe it's a coincidence 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

I think the public are going to realize that.

Hopefully

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Blahwhatever22

Dangerously in love was released in 2003. 8 years later she released A mediocre album.

esCaaKm.gif

GagaFace

At least Beyonce's 4 wasnt a 'flop'  album. Sorry my friends but superbowl will not change so many things :huh:

drinkmytears
1 minute ago, GagaFace said:

At least Beyonce's 4 wasnt a 'flop'  album. Sorry my friends but superbowl will not change so many things :huh:

Many people labeled it as a flop at the time. The lead single was by no means a hit which surprised everyone, and everyone thought she was on the decline. There's many articles about it from the time you can find. 

People weren't so harsh on her that she was over, like Gaga, but pre 2011 Beyoncé had never really reached the peak Gaga once did (2009-2011). 

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, GagaFace said:

At least Beyonce's 4 wasnt a 'flop'  album. Sorry my friends but superbowl will not change so many things 

4 did underperform actually. And it was released after Beyoncé parted ties with her longtime manager, her father. A SuperBowl Halftime performance is just one step in rebuilding the Gaga brand. 

GagaFace
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

Many people labeled it as a flop at the time. The lead single was by no means a hit which surprised everyone, and everyone thought she was on the decline. There's many articles about it from the time you can find. 

People weren't so harsh on her that she was over, like Gaga, but pre 2011 Beyoncé had never really reached the peak Gaga once did (2009-2011). 

Agree with it but now media acclaiming her so much i definetly know she was more popular during 2008-2009 than today (i mean bey) remember Halo played my sister's wedding. :wtf:

GagaFace
4 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

4 did underperform actually. And it was released after Beyoncé parted ties with her longtime manager, her father. A SuperBowl Halftime performance is just one step in rebuilding the Gaga brand. 

I wish it will. But i have doubt :huh:

FrankGutz
18 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

Dangerously in love was released in 2003. 8 years later she released mediocre album (that didnt do too well, nor too bad, with no huge hits)  with completely diffrent sound than what shes known. Using that sound she preformed at the superbowl. From there beyonce rose to icon status with the next genius albums.

-gaga released her first album in 2008. 8 years later gaga released a mediocre album(didnt too too good or too bad, no real big hits). Using that sound she will preform At the superbowl.from here gaga will hopefully rise to icon status.

reductive much? (Jk)

do you think gaga will rise to icon status following this performance? Yes? No? Explain

in my personal opinion. Gaga and beyonce migt not be adele (chart wise) but they are without a doubt the best pop performers and any ariana or selena knows that. I think the public are going to realize that.

some months ago i made a thread like this but with Mandy Moore, if Gagz flop, my theory will be more accurate :oprah:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived