Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy teases Coven / Murder House crossover season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

The Child

I don't know what to think about this. :awkney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
10 hours ago, Red said:

But only a few years has passed. Unless this season is set in the future, he will still be too young for that.

Wasn't the last countess scene after the hotel was marked as a historic landmark? so about 20 years later? 

I don't know really but I always thought that would have been cool. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Trepadation
23 hours ago, monketsharona said:

It’s a character from season 1 that will be thrust into the world that you are left with at the end of Coven, which is sort of like the male/female/witch academy,”

The antichrist baby joins the academy:excited2:

christinahoney

Great, more chance for them to screw up past characters & season (looking at you Queenie).

The only good season cross-over they EVER did was the Pepper flashback in Freakshow, PERIOD. That just became the best episode of the season.

dlioncourt91

No more Coven, why is it so loved?

It was one big mess, catty bitch fights, plot holes the size of Texas, terrible finale, the first half was shaping to be a good season despite the change in atmosphere from grim to camp and once the Axeman was introduced, it fell apart. People could die then be resurrected, no one could hear Delphine or Fiona/Marie killing in the house, (Nan, the servant), the threat of the witch hunters was made so huge yet killed so easily, the neighbors served no purpose, Madison's random complex character changing to a cartoon villain on episode 10, Delphine's ruined "redemption arc."

I know every season has its flaws and places where Ryan and co, have given us the short end of the stick but I'll never understand the praise for the season. The leading ladies (Paulson, Lange, Bassett, Bates, Conroy) delivered but the teen bit (minus Rabe) were some of the worst developed characters I've ever seen. I really wish he'd stophorning in these connections to other seasons and keep with the anthology theme. The only connection that was beautifully done was Pepper's in Freakshow and that was one of AHS' best episodes. Everything about it was brilliant unlike Queenie's and Marcy's return just to be killed in a few minutes.

Sizzily
4 minutes ago, dlioncourt91 said:

No more Coven, why is it so loved?

It was one big mess, catty bitch fights, plot holes the size of Texas, terrible finale, the first half was shaping to be a good season despite the change in atmosphere from grim to camp and once the Axeman was introduced, it fell apart. People could die then be resurrected, no one could hear Delphine or Fiona/Marie killing in the house, (Nan, the servant), the threat of the witch hunters was made so huge yet killed so easily, the neighbors served no purpose, Madison's random complex character changing to a cartoon villain on episode 10, Delphine's ruined "redemption arc."

I know every season has its flaws and places where Ryan and co, have given us the short end of the stick but I'll never understand the praise for the season. The leading ladies (Paulson, Lange, Bassett, Bates, Conroy) delivered but the teen bit (minus Rabe) were some of the worst developed characters I've ever seen. I really wish he'd stophorning in these connections to other seasons and keep with the anthology theme. The only connection that was beautifully done was Pepper's in Freakshow and that was one of AHS' best episodes. Everything about it was brilliant unlike Queenie's and Marcy's return just to be killed in a few minutes.

OMG :giveup: Read it and weep, Covensters :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

Archived