💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy teases Coven / Murder House crossover season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

brandonmercury

With the tour and A Star Is Born, I highly doubt Gaga will be in any of the next season.... She killed it in Hotel, was a main character, then slowly faded off in Roanoke where she said like two lines the whole season...but those few lines were the best of the whole season of Roanoke haha.. :P I feel like she'll end the horror story era with those two characters...imo <3 :classy:

giphy.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily
15 minutes ago, Caesium said:

He's purely doing this because he knows Coven was popular with the gays and teen girls. There is literally no need for it and I hope it flops into oblivion and any subsequent seasons of AHS are cancelled

Caesium OUT

tumblr_njsjsrUG5U1qg5o2oo2_250.gif

I'm glad someone said it.

One Banned Boi

You people seriously don't realise that Gaga was actually an actress who played the witch? :rip:

Therefore, she is not coming back. At least not as that character.

51 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Ryan Murphy coming to redeem himself from Coven finale mess :wtfga:

How did Coven end? I forgot:awkney:

monketsharona
Just now, monsterdino said:

:what::what::what:

I think that they are talking about Feud not AHS rip.png

I don't see the point, AHS7 will debut this year and his latest anthology show (Feud) will debut on March 5th ^^ 

7 minutes ago, LM said:

How did Coven end? I forgot:awkney:

With Cordelia becoming the Supreme and exposing witches to the world

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monsterdino
Just now, monketsharona said:

I don't see the point, AHS7 will debut this year and his latest anthology show (Feud) will debut on March 5th ^^ 

DELETE THIS!

IM EMBARRASSED! I'VE READ IT WRONG :sharon::sharon::sharon:

I feel like since season 3 he just been writing stuff high on coke, weed and ecstasy and when he's finally sober he realizes 'damn what a mess' so he tries again and again, then went to rehab when he done american crime story but still in recovery while doing AHS roanake island which led to a big relapse on his part. Now I don't know if there's much hope in his work anymore

LastNight

I love AHS and I'll watch it no mater what, but this sounds like a mess. If they manage to get it right it could be great but we'll see.

display name

Tragic. We don't need to see something or someone from an earlier season that we liked over-and-over again. Give us something new. Like, try actually making something that's good and not just fan-service.

Archived