💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy teases Coven / Murder House crossover season

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Red said:

I think he's joking or trolling everybody because the only characters from Murder House that are alive are Constance, the baby and Larry, who is in prison. How can any of them go to the Coven?

Billie Dean is also alive ;) It could match with the fact Sarah Paulson will play several characters

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

Only Ryan Murphy would release a spoiler 2 years before something is released :neyde:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Just now, monketsharona said:

Billie Dean is also alive ;) It could match with the fact Sarah Paulson will play several characters

Oooh I forgot ha. She better dye ha hair cause she looks exactly like Cordelia.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Batwings
4 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

Only Ryan Murphy would release a spoiler 2 years before something is released :neyde:

No wonder Gaga was so eager to work with him.  :derpga:

ToxicHot
14 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

inb4 she appears as Scathach, the Original Supreme :queenga:

I'll take it, as long as she has more screentime than she did on Roanoke. Tp1BuV6.png

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

malazam
7 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

Well, the team hyped Roanoke for months and he DESTROYED the season in like 2 interviews.

+ Stop the mess of a same actor playing 3 characters in the same season. It's awful.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Caesium

Why on Earth did he ever decide to link all the seasons

tumblr_njsjsrUG5U1qg5o2oo2_250.gif

This sounds like a mess. And not the good kind. Leave MH and Coven as they are.

Murder House ended perfectly and shouldn't be tampered with. Coven was a mess at the end but it had a somewhat satisfying ending and I don't care to go back to see how three of the worst characters that season (Zoe Bedtimeson, Snoredelia Foxxx and Byele Spencer) are doing or what they are up too.

Plus, the only character that can possibly go to the Coven from MH is Michael, who should get his own season if he really is the anti-Christ rather than returning to the Coven.

If it's Billie-Dean I will lose my s*** because she and Boredelia are identical in every way and I am not here for AHS further becoming the Sarah Paulson Show. Yes, she's a great actress, but there are others who are underused on the show that could be getting similar attention. 

He's purely doing this because he knows Coven was popular with the gays and teen girls. There is literally no need for it and I hope it flops into oblivion and any subsequent seasons of AHS are cancelled

Caesium OUT

tumblr_njsjsrUG5U1qg5o2oo2_250.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

I'm excited but I don't know how to feel about Sarah playing 18 characters :saladga:

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Bette Davis
5 minutes ago, malazam said:

Well, the team hyped Roanoke for months and he DESTROYED the season in like 2 interviews.

+ Stop the mess of a same actor playing 3 characters in the same season. It's awful.

Amen :applause:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Dorothy Gale
24 minutes ago, Red said:

I think he's joking or trolling everybody because the only characters from Murder House that are alive are Constance, the baby and Larry, who is in prison. How can any of them go to the Coven?

22 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

The baby is the antichrist. so maybe he is capable of the unimaginable? 

I wish the ending note of Hotel, the guy who walked into the Hotel and met the Countess could have been him. But ofc Ryan is saving him for something much bigger. 

21 minutes ago, Red said:

But only a few years has passed. Unless this season is set in the future, he will still be too young for that.

My guess is that the anti-Christ baby grows faster than typical babies and might be a teenager or young adult very quickly after birth? Or the season time jumps ten years into the future. 

7 minutes ago, Caesium said:

Zoe Bedtimeson, Snoredelia Foxxx and Byele Spencer

:deadbanana: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Dominic

He needs to start writing original material rather than leeching off the storyline of its early years. :sweat:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

South Blonde

Ryan Murphy needs to let this whole crossover idea go. If you can't come up with an original idea then don't renew your freaking show for 3 more seasons...  :madge:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Archived