Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumoured Super Bowl Setlist + More Info!

Rifek

Featured Posts

Emigrante
9 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

What's up with u HATING on Just Dance? It's the song that made her popular. Bye. 

I said I don't like the song. I don't know what's with hating on just dance too. Would love to know. ;) Good evening. :) 

And also the fact that it's the song that made her popular has to be the IT factor for me to like it. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

LOVE IT.

I'm gonna die if she performs Applause.

A-YO -OR- John Wayne almost confirmed as 3rd single. 

I don't really believe this, it sounds like they are just choosing songs that are likely and theorizing things she is gonna do based on rumors. 

AND she could totally add another two songs shortened, it doesn't seem like very many compared to the likes of others. 

PLUS no Perfect Illusion or Just Dance? :saladga:

Emigrante
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I'm sorry, but I would SO be here for this set list :giveup:  Sounds like a blast!

I like it too basically. It would be really nice since she wouldn't pay dust to any of her eras. 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

I said I don't like the song. I don't know what's with hating on just dance too. Would love to know. ;) Good evening. :) 

And also the fact that it's the song that made her popular has to be the factor for me to like it. 

No but it has to be the factor that makes you respect it. 

Brolysskins
24 minutes ago, Angel Down said:

No Perfect Illusion? Keep it

She can't play every song every fan wants lol She also has too many bops that would fit.. its only 12 min ..

GagaMyBlood95
Just now, Emigrante said:

I like it too basically. It would be really nice since she wouldn't pay dust to any of her eras. 

Exactly, I really like it, I would just put maybe MR there if it can fit, but if not, I'm okay if she ends it with A-Yo (lol @ John Wayne being performed randomly, unless it's gonna be released as the third single)

MaryJaneHolland

i like the setlist, even tho i'd add just dance and alejandro

i dont think she's in talk with elton and beyonce.. she has only 13 more days, everything gotta be planned til now

horse??? maybe a mechanical one, but not a real one, please :rip: arabella might get scared :rip: 

Emigrante
2 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

No but it has to be the factor that makes you respect it. 

and where did I say that I don't respect it? Is this hidden camera or something? xD

Emigrante
3 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Exactly, I really like it, I would just put maybe MR there if it can fit, but if not, I'm okay if she ends it with A-Yo (lol @ John Wayne being performed randomly, unless it's gonna be released as the third single)

If she really performs John Wayne I think it's a strong YES for it being a third single. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Is this hidden camera or something? xD

Amm I have no comment. Do you and have a great day. 

Archived