Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Take This With A Grain of Salt

Himeros26

Featured Posts

Himeros26

Hey y'all what's poppin?

So yesterday at work I was going around asking when does the halftime show begin, considering I work till 7 on the day of the Superbowl. One of my coworkers asked why I wanted to know and I let her know I'm just tryna catch the halftime to watch my good old girl Gaga and I complained about how both of my brothers work for Silver Eagle and they get All Access passes and are working at NRG during the rehearsals and on the day of. So she said she "knows who's performing with Gaga" I said "Girl stop, She going alone I'm sure." She claims (Idk if i believe her, but if it's true this is interesting) her sister's choir was asked to sing in the halftime with her along with other schools.

In my head, I thought it was nothing but BS. But I thought of it and I thought if she does BTW or EOG they could be additions. But the whole idea still seems kind of cringey to me? I don't know ... How would y'all feel is this is true? :classy:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONFIRMED: Like a Prayer cover

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Earthling

Here for it 

She needs an angelic choir to accompany her heavenly ascent to the the roof + angel down performance :firega:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Impostor

I hope it's not similar do Madonna's

Otherwise the little medoners will complain a lot in the YouTube comments :giggle:

Blahwhatever22

I could only see it working for BTW really, Anyone thinking it would cause Madonna comparisons are overreacting.

Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

When i bow down to praaaaay!!!!

NO

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Regina George

"Only family on stage" - guests are papa Joe, mama Cynthia and sis Natali.

CONFIRMED! :poot:

+ 3 piggies and her horse.

Archived