šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Have/Still Have the ARTPOP App.

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

I do, but nothing works anymore. They ended support for it and shut down the servers in late 2015, so it's useless now.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame she ended up abandoningĀ the app. It was a good idea, but poorly executed.

I loved the gif maker though, I used to make gifs with pics of my c*** and b*** lmao

Judas Society

I deleted it before G.U.Y. became a single. Love Gaga, but it was one of the worst things that happened in that era. She was trying to support it but the execution of that app was just poor. Looking back, I think it's justĀ another Troy Carter scheme to build his influence in the technology industry. Gaga was convinced that it could be a good avenue for youngsters to be creative.

Takemyhand
5 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

Well I deleted it and when I tried to revive it it was already removedĀ :madge:

The same for meĀ :madge::saladga:

Magneto
5 hours ago, sarahb said:

I've still got it, I'm sure that countdown will reveal something any day nowĀ :lolga:

Oh, my poor soul...:neyde:

Free my mind

Helxig
20 hours ago, PartySick said:

Inb4 Trackstar was officially released but no one knows 'cause everyone deleted the app :chica:

LOL only true fans, in it for the long haul, will know about the secrets of trackstar.

I just opened it for the first time in literally years and the countdowns are at 0 lol. Sucks that they just gave up on the whole thing. We would've had every instrumental, acapella, stem, etc from that album by now. And some amazing remixes and mashups!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

sarahb
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

LOL only true fans, in it for the long haul, will know about the secrets of trackstar.

I just opened it for the first time in literally years and the countdowns are at 0 lol. Sucks that they just gave up on the whole thing. We would've had every instrumental, acapella, stem, etc from that album by now. And some amazing remixes and mashups!

I really wanted that Gaga video game she mentioned. For some reason though I wasĀ imagining it as a Super Mario style game when it was probably just gonna be something along the lines of Tap Tap Revenge.Ā :laughga:

Helxig
Just now, sarahb said:

I really wanted that Gaga video game she mentioned. For some reason though I wasĀ imagining it as a Super Mario style game when it was probably just gonna be something along the lines of Tap Tap Revenge.Ā :laughga:

Haha wut? I don't remember there being a video game! This app could've been crazy cool. GagaTV was apparently going to be something where she could go live and stream herself on the app at random times when she felt like it to everyone. That would've been awesome! *ding* ... "Oh! Gaga is live!"

Helxig

P.S. @PartySickĀ Ā I just tried to make a GIF of a floating blubbery ball and name it "Blobby Campbell" so I could post it here, but the app doesn't export the GIFs any more. It's a shame, I'd still use it if you could just save the GIFs to your phone lol.

sarahb
Just now, Helxig said:

Haha wut? I don't remember there being a video game! This app could've been crazy cool. GagaTV was apparently going to be something where she could go live and stream herself on the app at random times when she felt like it to everyone. That would've been awesome! *ding* ... "Oh! Gaga is live!"

"The application would include the album along with interactive chats, films for every song, extra music, content, Gaga inspired games, fashion updates, and magazines."
http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/ARTPOP_(album)/App

Oh that GagaTV thing sounds like it would've been awesomeĀ :noparty:Ā I guess she can stream live on places like Facebook but the app soundedĀ cool.

Helxig
4 minutes ago, sarahb said:

"The application would include the album along with interactive chats, films for every song, extra music, content, Gaga inspired games, fashion updates, and magazines."
http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/ARTPOP_(album)/App

Oh that GagaTV thing sounds like it would've been awesomeĀ :noparty:Ā I guess she can stream live on places like Facebook but the app soundedĀ cool.

You're gonna make me depressed omg the potentialĀ :toofunny:Ā 

It seems like she had really high hopes for it herself, but just didn't have any support which sucks.

sarahb
Just now, Helxig said:

You're gonna make me depressed omg the potentialĀ :toofunny:Ā 

It seems like she had really high hopes for it herself, but just didn't have any support which sucks.

I'm getting depressed myself reading about what it was supposed to doĀ :toofunny:

Oh well, maybe if it was successful it would've changed things to the point where she was never chosen for the Superbowl (that's what I'll tell myself anywayĀ :sweat:)

Helxig
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I'm getting depressed myself reading about what it was supposed to doĀ :toofunny:

Oh well, maybe if it was successful it would've changed things to the point where she was never chosen for the Superbowl (that's what I'll tell myself anywayĀ :sweat:)

I think that way too! It was all meant to be, for some cosmic reason. Without it, she wouldn't be where she is now. Maybe it would've been worse.

xoxo Craig
On 23/01/2017 at 9:28 AM, ReinventedArt said:

:gaysia:Ā is that era still in your hands.... and gadget?

I wish, I have an android and did at the time of the ARTPOP app release. So I could never get it cause it wasnt available:cryga:

End Racism Now

On 1/23/2017 at 4:38 AM, Caesium said:

Downloaded it November 11th 2013

Deleted it November 12th 2013

ArtHaus_gif_010.gif

Same here!Ā :emma:

Archived