• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga for sure, Rihanna has been improving  over the years though 

Don't visit my profile

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, Pablo said:

Gaga for sure, Rihanna has been improving  over the years though 

But Rihanna's look during Rated R back in the day was her BEST tho!!!  :queenga:

Egypt. W

Do you think Rihanna's style would be what it is today if Gaga hadn't ever made it big?

Thing about it.

❤ x ❤

Rihanna's casual chic has been kind of great the last few years. Gaga's fashion, this past 2016 alone, has overall been pretty abysmal.

That said, if we're talking the whole span of their careers, I'm definitely going with Gaga. The fact that her and her team even considered some of the pieces she wore is honestly pretty bold, considering the time from 2008 to about 2014.

3 points in and ready for more

Earthling
10 minutes ago, Miel said:

Rihanna's casual chic has been kind of great the last few years. Gaga's fashion, this past 2016 alone, has overall been pretty abysmal.

That said, if we're talking the whole span of their careers, I'm definitely going with Gaga. The fact that her and her team even considered some of the pieces she wore is honestly pretty bold, considering the time from 2008 to about 2014.

Abysmal?? Where?

009.jpg005.jpg020.jpg008.jpg011.jpg006.jpg004.jpgW

I'm tired of y'all complaining about this era's fashion smh :saladga:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Just now, Earthling said:

Abysmal?? Where?

009.jpg005.jpg020.jpg008.jpg011.jpg006.jpg004.jpgW

I'm tired of y'all complaining about this era's fashion smh :saladga:

Abysmal might be a bit much, but I'm not going to lie and say that her fashion overall has been great.

I mean, she's had a few really cool pieces, like you've posted above (for some reason, a lot of her coolest outfits are overseas). But for the most part, they just aren't that interesting or compelling anymore.

Not that she's obligated to, as it seems like it's not as big a part of her everyday regime as it used to be before, which is totally fine. She didn't become any worse an artist for that- her fashion just isn't as great as it used to be.

It's odd, because while I don't necessarily like it, I kind of get it. Walking into a Starbucks with 12 inch McQueen high heels would make a killer overall look and situation, but she's definitely been going for comfort over couture. And while boring, that's still okay.

Earthling
4 minutes ago, Miel said:

Abysmal might be a bit much, but I'm not going to lie and say that her fashion overall has been great.

I mean, she's had a few really cool pieces, like you've posted above (for some reason, a lot of her coolest outfits are overseas). But for the most part, they just aren't that interesting or compelling anymore.

Not that she's obligated to, as it seems like it's not as big a part of her everyday regime as it used to be before, which is totally fine. She didn't become any worse an artist for that- her fashion just isn't as great as it used to be.

It's odd, because while I don't necessarily like it, I kind of get it. Walking into a Starbucks with 12 inch McQueen high heels would make a killer overall look and situation, but she's definitely been going for comfort over couture. And while boring, that's still okay.

Yeah overall she is dressing down more, I just wanted to make the point that she hasn't completely lost touch with her advant-garde high fashion beginnings! She still has the Gaga flair! 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Just now, Earthling said:

Yeah overall she is dressing down more, I just wanted to make the point that she hasn't completely lost touch with her advant-garde high fashion beginnings! She still has the Gaga flair! 

Oh yeah, she definitely hasn't lost the avant-garde touch, as you can see it resurface every now and then (surprisingly, mid-2015/C2C had a lot of that). 

She's definitely been going with a more toned down aesthetic for Joanne, which sometimes isn't super bad, but can be pretty uninteresting for me sometimes.

But I also acknowledge that her incident with the broken hip can make some outfits more... precarious, than before.

alp0707
On Monday, January 23, 2017 at 11:46 AM, En_Sabah_Nur said:

There was a reason I didn't use something more recent & "relevant"...  🙄 :awkney:

020.jpg

001.jpg

010.jpg

003.jpg

003.jpg

007.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

005.jpg

001.jpg

006.jpg

012.jpg

003.jpg3

007.jpg

009.jpg

024.jpg

Queen of being fashionable in 2016

En_Sabah_Nur
5 hours ago, alp0707 said:

020.jpg

001.jpg

010.jpg

003.jpg

003.jpg

007.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

005.jpg

001.jpg

006.jpg

012.jpg

003.jpg3

007.jpg

009.jpg

024.jpg

Queen of being fashionable in 2016

Some of those I wouldn't qualify as being fashionable, but whatever...  :awkney:

Egypt. W

Archived