Lol the one who got the fashion icon award first :diane:

bgMyK.gif

Gaga changed fashion. So Gaga>Rihanna cuz Rihanna does have style too though 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XMonsterMonster
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

Rihanna (and all the other pop girls) will always look beautiful and precise because they don't want to risk

Gaga is not afraid of looking "ugly" or "messy", she just "wears her feelings" and if she feels like crap you'll probably see her wear crappy dresses, I feel Gaga wears clothes as a form of expression, Rihanna wears them only if they are fashionable and trendy

ummm... sorry but its so funny. I think its the other way around. Rihanna is the one who is not afraid to risk looking ugly or messy, always wears her 'feelings' and wears the clothes as a form of expression. Rihanna is the one who can look messy and hot at the same time. Gaga was/is the one who wears uncomfortable clothes (not Joanne) and she only started to wear her feelings this era. 

3A27785000000578-3914262-image-a-20_1478

Tom-Ford-anaconda-boots-oxblood-leather-rih1.jpg   a58cb7a3c77f10ef55c379556f04cca1.jpg\6635f574d7cb88c082a91cf55a44efdd.jpg

I think the all pink outfit is too much but I saw a girl recently with a pink cap and she really looked good with it so I think a bit of pink is in fashion.

Ladygaga.JPG

Panchecco
1 minute ago, XMonsterMonster said:

ummm... sorry but its so funny. I think its the other way around. Rihanna is the one who is not afraid to risk looking ugly or messy, always wears her 'feelings' and wears the clothes as a form of expression. Rihanna is the one who can look messy and hot at the same time. Gaga was/is the one who wears uncomfortable clothes (not Joanne) and she only started to wear her feelings this era. 

3A27785000000578-3914262-image-a-20_1478

Tom-Ford-anaconda-boots-oxblood-leather-rih1.jpg   a58cb7a3c77f10ef55c379556f04cca1.jpg\6635f574d7cb88c082a91cf55a44efdd.jpg

so these Rihanna looks are messy/unfashionable in your opinion? :oprah:

giphy.gif

XMonsterMonster
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

so these Rihanna looks are messy/unfashionable in your opinion? :oprah:

giphy.gif

messy AND fashionable 

Both have very different styles, Rihanna by far is the best artist out there for street style, she pulls it off so well + because it's the type of fashion I'm into. (I live for her when she wears Vetements)

Gaga is more high fashion avant garde couture which is a total opposite from Rihanna's style. Sometimes Gaga pulls it off really well and other times it looks awful. 

Tbh, I'd say Rihanna has better fashion because her clothing style is what I love, she's a massive influence on high street shops aswell, Rihanna wears something, give it a few months and retailers begin stocking their own versions of an item she has worn. 

bayonse
18 minutes ago, ARTPOPheartstop said:

Gaga, btw Rihanna and others were inspired and copied Gaga :staymad:

yeah in 2009 its 2017 now

no more parties in LA

both very different but i like gaga's more because she actually takes risks, rihanna's more like.. trendy?

... and now i just sit in silence.

OMonster

I would say that Gaga is more known for her fashion than Rihanna is. They're almost incomparable stylistically (when you look at their iconic pieces), but Gaga is more of the fashion icon. 

In this present time, I would say Rihanna is perhaps more stylish. Gaga I think is quite careless but in a very freeing, rebellious way. She wears whatever she likes, depending totally on how she is feeling - not depending on trends or the desire to look good. 

I do strongly believe though, that Gaga - when she really wants to be - is in a different fashion league to all of her contemporaries. It's just that right now, she is comfortable enough with her artistry and her own form of femininity to not worry too much about looking different and more chic.  

Gaga is very good at expressing her masculinity and femininity through fashion, actually. That's what is most interesting about her fashion choices, and what Rihanna lacks in my opinion. 

subtext / fantasy

doppelganger

Gaga had some legendary looks but generally i prefer Rihanna's sense of style. There's an ease of which she carries the clothes that Gaga does not. 

alejandreaux

Nowadays it's Rihanna lol. She has consistently been serving looks since like 2012 and she's still serving these days. She can throw anything together and it will still look edgy and chic and fashion forward. Gaga nowadays can serve good looks when she wants to, but she has really done that consistently since the Joanne album first came out, and before that not since Cheek to Cheek in 2014. I'd say 2008-2013 Gaga was the main fashion girl, and 2013-now Rihanna is the main fashion girl. 

En_Sabah_Nur
2 hours ago, alejandreaux said:

Nowadays it's Rihanna lol. She has consistently been serving looks since like 2012 and she's still serving these days. She can throw anything together and it will still look edgy and chic and fashion forward. Gaga nowadays can serve good looks when she wants to, but she has really done that consistently since the Joanne album first came out, and before that not since Cheek to Cheek in 2014. I'd say 2008-2013 Gaga was the main fashion girl, and 2013-now Rihanna is the main fashion girl. 

This all the way ^^  I Agree!!! 👌

Egypt. W

Archived