• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, One5Ten said:

Never said it was my picture. :laughga: Check it out: 

But everyone was thinking it's a new one so :lolly: 

FrankMonster

Guys, I got some real insider info. I want to open a thread but I can't. :giveup: WELP. It's about the tour :excited2: The thing is, when Gaga announces the tour, there will be some stops ala Dive Bar. Got this info from a guy who is working organizing those events at central americal. Confirmed for Panama, in talks for Guatemala and El Salvador.

5 minutes ago, Francisco Pineda Amaya said:

Guys, I got some real insider info. I want to open a thread but I can't. :giveup: WELP. It's about the tour :excited2: The thing is, when Gaga announces the tour, there will be some stops ala Dive Bar. Got this info from a guy who is working organizing those events at central americal. Confirmed for Panama, in talks for Guatemala and El Salvador.

O_O TBH I hope she makes them two separate shows in the cities she's doing them in; one stadium/arena and the other dive bar. I don't want to fight over getting Dive Bar tickets cause I'll bring a folding metal chair to the line, ready to fight.

7 minutes ago, Francisco Pineda Amaya said:

Wow Joanne really wants those coins

What ya mean with stops ala DiveBar? She's doing off-shows in bars while touring ww?

darkgaga
9 minutes ago, Francisco Pineda Amaya said:

Just make a thread

FrankMonster
On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 0:00 PM, Leeo said:

Wow Joanne really wants those coins

What ya mean with stops ala DiveBar? She's doing off-shows in bars while touring ww?

This guy is doing the booking and stuff for the Off-shows. He didn't know about the status of the arena tour though. For Panama I guess it's pretty likely, now having one in Guatemala and El Salvador seems highly unlikely. Maybe that's why they are planning of bar-sponsored-shows? 

FrankMonster
On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 0:01 PM, darkgaga said:

Just make a thread

I can't đŸ”« I don't post that often really. So I haven't hit the 50 mark.

I've been here for years  but I'm a more like a ninja that reads every meltdown ever on gagadaily without being noticed. 

10 hours ago, Francisco Pineda Amaya said:

This guy is doing the booking and stuff for the Off-shows. He didn't know about the status of the arena tour though. For Panama I guess it's pretty likely, now having one in Guatemala and El Salvador seems highly unlikely. Maybe that's why they are planning of bar-sponsored-shows? 

That's interesting tbh since yesterday it was announced that brazilian dates of the tour are locked and just waiting for Gaga to release them...it probably means that Latin America is locked, and imagine and then she could be closing some off-shows...

wow if that's real i'm shook tbh

On 25/1/2017 at 0:51 PM, Francisco Pineda Amaya said:

What

PWtnILR.gif

Don't play with my heart like that 

PWtnILR.gif

idk what should i think either to say 

yas john wayne::queenga:

or

no i wanted dancing in circles:cryga:

help me pls im dying :derpga:

That's Gossip

Archived