Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Backstage video on Instagram

KleinGa

Featured Posts

Reality
7 hours ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

I'm sorry but where is the New York girl we all fell in love with? She literally sounds like a Hollywood valley girl. No hate. Just an observation. 

On topic. This is dope. I'm hyped. 

Are you seriously focusing on her voice when we have the Super Bowl to get hyped about??

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

Everyday I want to come one here less and less due to everyone just finding SOMETHING to complain about. 

It's so tiring and absurd. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy

This video though, it's getting me so hyped! 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

Everyday I want to come one here less and less due to everyone just finding SOMETHING to complain about. 

It's so tiring and absurd. 

*clings to your leg* don't leave me in here alone with these people. They bite!!! :D lol I'm sorry my meds are making me feel a lil loopy

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

MaryJaneHolland

there are so many dancers :excited2: + 10.000.000$ budget :excited2:

we arent worthy, neither, ready :lana:

Michelle

I can't waiiiiitttt :giveup: I'm so excited!! I just cannot wait to see what she has in store for us. I honestly think she's going to slay this halftime. Have I mentioned I can't wait? 🤘🏼😍 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

LynpheaStar

That's so sweet of her, I love that her life goal continues to be making people happy by bringing them to a safe place and connecting them.

PS: ew to all the fake fans who can't recognize her voice, did y'all start stanning her yesterday?

1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Are you seriously focusing on her voice when we have the Super Bowl to get hyped about??

why not?

some of us aren't here just to be slayed by mama or whatever. some of us are here because we used to deeply connect with a personality that is fading away fast.

Emigrante
8 hours ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

I'm sorry but where is the New York girl we all fell in love with? She literally sounds like a Hollywood valley girl. No hate. Just an observation. 

On topic. This is dope. I'm hyped. 

are you complaining about her voice? Are we seriously at the moment that we complain about her speaking? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
6 minutes ago, JDi said:

why not?

some of us aren't here just to be slayed by mama or whatever. some of us are here because we used to deeply connect with a personality that is fading away fast.

and that personality is fading away fast because of her voice. This is so extra. I can't. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Fame IV
7 minutes ago, JDi said:

why not?

If you had a deep connection with Gaga like some of us have you wouldn't be affected by the pitch of her voice. Listen to her words - its substance are message - are beautiful.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

and that personality is fading away fast because of her voice. This is so extra. I can't. 

It's not extra, it's simply ridiculous.

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived