Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Backstage video on Instagram

KleinGa

Featured Posts

adamsenigma
36 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

That's not Gaga talking. :rip: Put your earphones/headphones and you'll notice directly that this is not Gaga's tone, at all. But that girl seems to be narrating what Gaga wants to say. :air:

It IS Gaga, it's just pitched. It sounds like she's more nasal than usual but she changes her tones like everytime. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

Why is there all this negative talk about Gaga's voice? Can't you see that this is why she has had to distance herself from us? 

Here she is, talking about US to her team and how this huge, global platform is for us: the broken kids who found and continue to find happiness in Gaga. She wants to put on the best show of her career for us - her monsters. 

And in return, she's getting ridiculed for sounding too Hollywood? She can't win. 

:huh:

subtext / fantasy

Eighteen

it's definitely not her talking. it's like the other ad where there was another lady dancing in the poker face costume. she's using surrogates for some reason. 

8 minutes ago, 18 said:

it's definitely not her talking. it's like the other ad where there was another lady dancing in the poker face costume. she's using surrogates for some reason. 

It is Gaga. :rip: 

FreePalestine

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Why is there all this negative talk about Gaga's voice? Can't you see that this is why she has had to distance herself from us? 

Here she is, talking about US to her team and how this huge, global platform is for us: the broken kids who found and continue to find happiness in Gaga. She wants to put on the best show of her career for us - her monsters. 

And in return, she's getting ridiculed for sounding too Hollywood? She can't win. 

:huh:

"People always say 'oh you always talk about your fans' but how can I not? They're my reason for everything. They're the blood in my veins". - fave gaga quote of all time. It's widely known that we don't have a "normal" celeb/fan relationship with gaga. It's undeniable that she loves her monsters. I mean come on how many celebs openly say I love you and shower their fans in hugs when they see them? how many celebs saw how broken their fans were and created a "home" for them where they could be loved for who they are? Gaga took all of those broken kids and glued them back together again. She loved them as if they were her own. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

KleinGa
12 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

"People always say 'oh you always talk about your fans' but how can I not? They're my reason for everything. They're the blood in my veins". - fave gaga quote of all time. It's widely known that we don't have a "normal" celeb/fan relationship with gaga. It's undeniable that she loves her monsters. I mean come on how many celebs openly say I love you and shower their fans in hugs when they see them? how many celebs saw how broken their fans were and created a "home" for them where they could be loved for who they are? Gaga took all of those broken kids and glued them back together again. She loved them as if they were her own. 

tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

This is sooo true.

Letmelivemylife
18 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

This is sooo true.

That's why I get so angry when other celebs name their fanbases. That's like a big "**** you" to the whole point of little monsters. The whole point of "little monsters" was for the broken kids to have a "home" where they were loved for who they were. We are NOT a fanbase. We're family :hug:. Fanbases come and go but monsters are for eternity. Deep down part of me is secretly hoping that we get "hair" at the superbowl. I lovingly call it "the anthem of the freaks" lol. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Himeros26

That isn't Gaga speaking at ALL

If you think it's Gaga's actual voice, you probably also think Slave Blonde is real

This is just bad recording, her way of pronouncing certain words is so recognizable; the way she says "celebrate" , "focused", this is clearly her. I hear Stefani. :neyde: 

I can't believe some think it's Katy. :toofunny:

FreePalestine

OMonster

For real though, do people genuinely think this isn't gaga? 

I don't understand. :sweat:

subtext / fantasy

Archived