💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Backstage video on Instagram

KleinGa

Featured Posts

So is it Katy or Gaga? Part of it does sound like Katy, and parts kind of sound like Gaga when she gets choked up and teary. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa
Just now, Girrr said:

So is it Katy or Gaga? Part of it does sound like Katy, and parts kind of sound like Gaga when she gets choked up and teary. 

I watched the documentary for Katy's halftime and can't faintly remember such a speech to her team. She gave only one speech to her team overall and this was not it. 

Think this is Gaga

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Girrr said:

It literally sounds like Gaga. I don't know though. Gaga is the queen of changing her voice. 

That's definitely Gaga's voice. It sounds like she's choked up and crying or something, plus, the audio sounds high pitched like it's being played off cheap laptop speakers. 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I watched the documentary for Katy's halftime and can't faintly remember such a speech to her team. She gave only one speech to her team overall and this was not it. 

Think this is Gaga

I literally just watched Katy's docu. and this is not the speech.. I also think that it's Gaga..

ToxicHot

I love her so much :giveup:

Only 2 weeks away ladies! Tp1BuV6.png

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

EGOT2027

It sounds more and more like she's gearing this show directly to us, which is awesome for us, but I'm surprised she isn't using this opportunity to broaden her audience a bit. 

Letmelivemylife

I'm so so so proud of her!!!! She fought tooth and nail and now she gets to play the biggest stage in the world. No matter how many times you kick her, she'll always get back up for another round. That's what I love about her. She's always said that she doesn't know what she did to deserve such awsome monsters but the truth is, idk what I ever did to deserve someone like gaga. That woman is a saint. She's right about the monster ball because that night, I went from the broken insecure 21 year old kid to the confident sweet amazing woman I am today. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

fede ARTPOP

Fail at ppl saying is not Gaga. :saladga:

Of course is her, just with a deep/feeling voice and on a shitty recorder. :toofunny:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Letmelivemylife
7 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

It sounds more and more like she's gearing this show directly to us, which is awesome for us, but I'm surprised she isn't using this opportunity to broaden her audience a bit. 

I think she'll have a little something for everyone. I think the majority of the show will be for the monsters that she loves so much and will pay tribute to the very special unbreakable bond we have and the rest of the show will be for everyone else is that makes sense. "People always say 'oh you always talk about your fans' but how could I not? They're my reason for everything now. They're the blood in my veins". Best gaga quote ever

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Neight Shayde

why the f*** would gaga upload katy's speech or have her voice on gaga's instagram account?

are ya'll hearing what you're saying rn what the actual f***

Archived