💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could a SB halftime show have saved the ARTPOP era?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Shipper

If ARTPOP was as successful as you all wanted (I think it was awesome as it is), then we wouldn't  have had Grammy award winning C2C and maybe there wont be a Sound of Music performance. (That performance deserves its own electric chapel)

She would not have toured with Tony and she wont be known as the versatile artist that she is now.  

Spoiler

She would still be making bops for LG5, though and could have experienced the flop for LG5 instead of ARTPOP.

There's always a downtime for an artists' career. They go up, but they have to go down sometime. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Dorothy Gale
39 minutes ago, Shipper said:

If ARTPOP was as successful as you all wanted (I think it was awesome as it is), then we wouldn't  have had Grammy award winning C2C and maybe there wont be a Sound of Music performance. (That performance deserves its own electric chapel)

She would not have toured with Tony and she wont be known as the versatile artist that she is now.  

Hide contents

She would still be making bops for LG5, though and could have experienced the flop for LG5 instead of ARTPOP.

There's always a downtime for an artists' career. They go up, but they have to go down sometime. 

Cheek to Cheek was announced before ARTPOP. In early 2013 if I recall. We knew she was going to do an album with Tony. 

WildAmerican

I think we're fine with it happening at this moment. SB will most likely help Joanne commercially, which would then help Gags for the 2018 Grammys (Joanne could be nom'd for AOTY)

androiduser

I don't know, not really sure... some of the ARTPOP song weren't really Superbowl material , so it could have ended up being underwhelming, or even an embarrassment

Dorothy Gale
5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I think we're fine with it happening at this moment. SB will most likely help Joanne commercially, which would then help Gags for the 2018 Grammys (Joanne could be nom'd for AOTY)

I am glad it's happening now, I'm just asking this as a hypothetical. 

Irrelevant

Yes

Imagine her entering the show on the Volantis :cryga:

Setlist:

Spoiler

Applause

Poker Face

Just Dance

Born This Way

Bad Romance

Do What U Want

The Edge Of Glory

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Yes but now she is more established and has garnered more respect

She didn't have many years under her belt then, and just 4 albums with a handful of hits sounds odd for a headliner. Atleast now she has 5 solo albums, one duet album with a jazz legend and more songs to sing. ARTPOP wouldn't have matched the Super Bowl anyway

BYE

Judas Society

I actually don't think they would give her the SB halftime due to the controversies. So I don't see the point in wondering if it would save the era.

Archived