šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DIC actually belongs on Joanne

Seeka

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

Idk why y'all say this song doesn't belong to this album. The album is about her dead aunt but also about herself. Just because it isn't a song about love or missing someone doesnt mean it doesnt belong there. Maybe masturbation is something important for Gaga (we know she's a really sexual being so it's ok) maybe masturbating makes her feel at ease for a moment, it avoids the pain.

dancin makes more sense to me if we are talking about masturbation but if hope that version would leak tho sounds fun

... and now i just sit in silence.

androiduser

You know, I can already hear Gaga explaining the song, if somebody asked her if the song really belongs on the album.

"Dancing is Circle is my way of giving Joanne the rebellious days that she never got to have. She died when she was 19, you know, and she never had a boyfriend, she never masturbated, she never got to experience the things we enjoy and take for granted. It's my way of giving her the chance to be this modern woman that she never got the chance to be. It's like, when I was in the studio, I really felt her presence in this song more then ever, she was saying to me 'Hell yeah, feels good to be alive."

inuborg

It does belong on the album, Joanne was a chronic masturbator

Ā 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I don't get why people say that Dancin' In Circles doesn't belong on Joanne.

Y'all didn't seem to have a problem with it when the snippets were leaked. DIC was one of the most, if notĀ the most,Ā anticipated song of Joanne.Ā 

Agreed. I love Dancing In Circles.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

but the final version is Dancin In Circles wich is about masturbating...so no it doesn't belong on Joanne

Binch? Who are you to say this? This isn't your album? And what is more personal than masturbating??Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

Idk why y'all say this song doesn't belong to this album. The album is about her dead aunt but also about herself. Just because it isn't a song about love or missing someone doesnt mean it doesnt belong there. Maybe masturbation is something important for Gaga (we know she's a really sexual being so it's ok) maybe masturbating makes her feel at ease for a moment, it avoids the pain.

The album isn't even about her dead aunt though? Ffs! Its about Gaga without fame. Back to her roots. Its a self titled album as its her middle name, with one song about her aunt.. its mostly all about Gaga!Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

display name

The album is about Gaga'sĀ personal life. "Dancin' in Circles" is about how she deals with feelings of isolation, which, in part,Ā defineĀ her. ItĀ belongs on the album.

malazam
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

but the final version is Dancin In Circles wich is about masturbating...so no it doesn't belong on Joanne

Do you think Joanne never thought about sex in her life?Ā :sharon:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived