Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DIC actually belongs on Joanne

Seeka

Featured Posts

If we remember that "Dancin' in Circles" used to be "Drivin' in Circles".

If I remember correctly there was released picture of Dancin' Circle lyrics with "Drivin'" marked out and replaced with dancing.

However if we keep most of the lyrics the same, the song becomes about surviving a fiery crash and the aftercare, and how maybe it was the cause of a break-up or maybe a reunion.

They're must've been executive meddling SOMEWHERE, and "Drivin' in Circles" became "Dancin' in Circles."

What do you guys think?

monsterdino

but the final version is Dancin In Circles wich is about masturbating...so no it doesn't belong on Joanne

Caesium

Is this a troll thread? I'm getting hints

If you're being serious though, I don't think it was meant to be about that at all. In the original lyrics it still said about touching herself to pass the time. And I mean, what does "funk me downtown" have to do with being a burns victim?

gaga-guitar-bw.png

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

but the final version is Dancin In Circles wich is about masturbating...so no it doesn't belong on Joanne

Did you not read the executive meddling part?

Just now, Caesium said:

Is this a troll thread? I'm getting hints

If you're being serious though, I don't think it was meant to be about that at all. In the original lyrics it still said about touching herself to pass the time. And I mean, what does "funk me downtown" have to do with being a burns victim?

gaga-guitar-bw.png

I didn't say there weren't other lyrical additions/changes?

Touching yourself can be a sign of nerves. Not to mention, burn victims have, i don't know, burns. Doctors may tell you not to touch them but you do anyways. And you lay in a hospital bed.

Well there could've been changes to that as well. "Funk me downtown" could originall have been something else. Like "walk" or "drive".

Also I leave trolling to trolls.

Caesium
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

I didn't say there weren't other lyrical additions/changes?

Touching yourself can be a sign of nerves. Not to mention, burn victims have, i don't know, burns. Doctors may tell you not to touch them but you do anyways. And you lay in a hospital bed.

Well there could've been changes to that as well. "Funk me downtown" could originall have been something else. Like "walk" or "drive".

Also I leave trolling to trolls.

I feel like it's a bit of a reach

Interesting analysis though

3afAVX.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

DeanWinchester
16 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

In a self-searching album full of hopeful salvation of a fading romance (Million Reasons), discovering false relationships (Perfect Illusion), being confused about carefree antics of a man she loves (John Wayne), finding the strength in solace through masturbation does belong

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

4 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

In a self-searching album full of hopeful salvation of a fading romance (Million Reasons), discovering false relationships (Perfect Illusion), being confused about carefree antics of a man she loves (John Wayne), finding the strength in solace through masturbation does belong

This too. I actually love Dancin' in Circles and I think it belongs on Joanne either way.

but I like what if scenarios, as long as they don't revolve around abortions and pregnancy and rape.

1 minute ago, Spyro said:

I really want to hear Drivin' In Circles :cryga: 

Me toos~

Supersonic

Driving in Circles in a car to pass the time sounds a lot more Joanne-esque than Dancin in Circles tbh. The lyrics would have been lowkey cooler if it was actually about picking up the pieces, thinking, driving in circles while trying to figure sh*t instead of masturbation. :emma: That doesn't fix the Diplo Carbon Copy instrumental though.

Reality

I don't get why people say that Dancin' In Circles doesn't belong on Joanne.

Y'all didn't seem to have a problem with it when the snippets were leaked. DIC was one of the most, if not the most, anticipated song of Joanne. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived