Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#boycottsuperbowl

Gaga Lazuli

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the current state of politics right now, I think people would have threatened to boycott even if it were someone else performing like Katy Perry or Beyonce (if they hadn't already recently) since they also spoke out against Trump.

OMonster

Go ahead and try and boycott the biggest, most iconic moment of pop culture in years. A generational superstar is going to take to the world's biggest stage. And guess what? She's going to have something to say about this world. 

So yeah, try and dodge it. 

:classy:

subtext / fantasy

ElectricAlley

The amount of gays tuning in will outnumber the small number of people boycotting :classy: most trump supporters aren't boycotting the Super Bowl. In fact, my conservative boss told me that lady Gaga was the best part of last super bowl, and she's looking forward to seeing her again this year! No need to be worried kids. :usrs:

Monsterious

at its best, 100k ppls (hard core trump fans) will boycott it

who cares ? no one cause 100M+ ppls watch it every year

Monsterious

i don't have facebook

can someone attack the **** out of them and ask them WHO THE HELL TOLD THEM that gaga will talk trump ?

Gaga Lazuli
Just now, Matangi said:

can someone pease tell me how i can make a post on this website

Go to forums, choose a forum, and start a topic. Thats how I do it :awkney:

Little Monsters Torture Me

Gaga Lazuli
1 minute ago, Monsterious said:

i don't have facebook

can someone attack the **** out of them and ask them WHO THE HELL TOLD THEM that gaga will talk trump ?

I already did :sis: But they all blocked me when I gave them facts and receipts:sharon:

Little Monsters Torture Me

Archived