💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SkullGa Theory

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

I have a theory about 'SkeletonGa' in the Born This Way video.. Picture this, it's the distance future and you get the news that our beloved, Mother Monster has passed away.. You finally get yourself together to reminisce on some old memories and look up Born This Way's music video.. and you see SkeletonGa dancing and singing "I was BORN THIS WAY!" and then it clicks.... This is gagas way preaching to us to still love ourselves from beyond the grave, even after she is dead. Just a theory, but its actually how i vision it.

64f159adb2f25434332fd341aac4504a.jpg

DeanWinchester

I'd like refund for these feels. I don't like them. 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Cailleach

Omg what an amazing theory, and it's funny that they made a doll out of this look and then you think "what if gaga was sending out a message to love her after she's dead" and then you see kids playing with a mini version of her dead body :ladyhaha:

That's not very born this way of you

nativenewyorker

orrrrrr showing you shouldn't be afraid of what you are. the skeleton is exposed, showing whats really inside of her and she's proud. Rick is an outsider because of his choice to tattoo himself and she's celebrating that. Don't be afraid to express yourself. :ladyhaha:

Space Cowboy
7 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Omg what an amazing theory, and it's funny that they made a doll out of this look and then you think "what if gaga was sending out a message to love her after she's dead" and then you see kids playing with a mini version of her dead body :ladyhaha:

tumblr_n9nxu6BEg51th0ptwo1_500.gif

dwuw tease

so sad yet so lovely..

i like it :)  

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Space Cowboy
13 minutes ago, Slave Blonde said:

so sad yet so lovely..

i like it :)  

Right? i think ive always subconsciously thought this but growing up, im just now realizing it.

Just now, Disco Queen said:

Right? i think ive always subconsciously thought this but growing up, im just now realizing it.

that never occurred to me :emma: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Panchecco

I kinda like your interpretation but I feel the main message behind that look/scene is that no matter who you are; gay, straight, bi, transgender, white or black you will have to "dance" with Death (Rick) eventually whether you like it or not.

I think she's kinda making fun at her demons/fears by teasing and mocking Death. She is dressed for the ball but she is not going to dance with Death, she flips her hair, touches herself, blows bubbles with her gum and Death is forced to watch her, powerless. 

Another interpretation could be that Rick represents "diversity" and Gaga, by painting her face like his, is embracing his "weirdness" making it her own, meaning that she is accepting his "weird" qualities/factors (the same factors that usually scare people or that cause judgment - tattoos are still seen by some people as a bad thing - having tattoos = being a bad person) and showcasing them proudly to the world. She is being proud for him - for us.

It's kinda like Rick represents all Little Monsters and Gaga want us to know that she will fight for us and that she will be our vehicle. Through her we will found freedom and acceptance.

Spoiler

Gaga explaining the album cover

"The vision is of me in an endless journey. I am a vehicle. I am a vehicle for all of the ideas. And I'm not riding away or towards anything, I'm just in endless state of creativity."

there was a better quote but I think it was from a video interview and I am too tired to find it

13VictorC
59 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

by painting her face like his, is embracing his "weirdness" making it her own

Most certainly as part of her reflective performance art.

I also believe that Gaga plays with the duality of birth and death. In a video titled "Born This Way", Gaga embodies the image most associated with death.

Archived