💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARTRAVE Birmingham footage LEAKING!

Igor Hachul

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

But, that outfit was an expression of she's gonna play her biggest hits (or what should have been), and because Troy told her she needs to look beautiful, what better way to **** **** up than to come out as a raver girl? It's actually extremely fitting. It also links up with SXSW ;)

12 minutes ago, Blake said:

The user literally says there's a HD version out there. Go back and read first. :toofunny: 

Yeahhh I don't think that was it. 

Yeah, the outfit was just her interpretation of what epitomizes rave culture. It does connect to SXSW, particularly with the dreads and the fact that Swine (which was a huge aspect of SXSW) was performed in that outfit.

But otherwise, it's just the look. I mean, you could stretch it and say that because of its connection to SXSW's whole theme of "creative rebellion", you can say that that is it, by association.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maria Brink
5 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Most ARTrave shows are on YouTube so whats the big deal?:oprah:

its not fan made... Duh

FilthyPOP414
3 hours ago, KStache said:

I know this from my private infos, and I leaked this Bad Romance Footage

Will you post Partynauseous?

Helxig

Cool!

LEAK EVERYTHING!

And idk why everyone hates her Japanese raver outfit with the hair bows, I love it!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Xoxo Adriana

Stefani honey, appreciate the artRAVE footage but....bitch better have my btwb footage:trollga:

41 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Is this real? Is this everything we have from the BTWB? 

I now appreciate the men's Bad Romance and Born This Way costumes a lot more. :hor:

I'm having the hardest time understanding why this is even important. The very last show is on youtube in a quality that is just fine. This just doesn't make sense. Let me know when we get BTWB PRO footage.

who cares, we have the Paris livestream

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Igor Hachul
3 hours ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Is this real? Is this everything we have from the BTWB? 

The whole show exists in this version but was never uploaded on YouTube. It's a one-camera professional recording of the BTWBT in Chile.

Igor Hachul

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Igor Summerboy said:

The whole show exists in this version but was never uploaded on YouTube. It's a one-camera professional recording of the BTWBT in Chile.

IS IT ANYWHERE ONLINE

chaeri pls

Archived