HauntingHollow

she is dancing so bad here, i can not watch it anymore :icega:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Igor Hachul
4 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

What's the difference with the one from the livestream?

6 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

isnt the Artrave livestream final show professional footage?

This is from another show, final show was in Paris and this one is in Birmingham.

Igor Hachul

Just now, gagzus said:

it is in HQ, the one posted online was cut down for the uploader to upload it faster, the guy who has the full HD version was selling it as a DVD on Ebay 

i remember, a few people offered to buy it but he never ever got back to them. 

OMonster

Wow, I think she's very, very unhappy here. 

Can anyone else see that? 

She doesn't want to be on that stage, singing that song or wearing that costume. It is very obvious to me. 

subtext / fantasy

Igor Hachul
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

it is in HQ, the one posted online was cut down for the uploader to upload it faster, the guy who has the full HD version was selling it as a DVD on Ebay 

but even this DVD is a screen recording, like it's not the official footage, just a camera focused at the screen by the stage, I remember a YouTube channel selling it

Igor Hachul

HOTNebraskaGuy

Literally most people on here complaining about this, no wonder me and a decent sized group of other people are getting so tired of you guys. 

It's as if nothing is ever good enough for you. 

OT: She looks so cute, I miss this outfit tbh. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Katie14
10 minutes ago, Igor Summerboy said:

This is from another show, final show was in Paris and this one is in Birmingham.

I know. But if we already have professional footage from the Paris show, why is this so exciting?

Igor Hachul
Just now, Katie14 said:

I know. But if we already have professional footage from the Paris show, why is this so exciting?

It's another leak happening, and we've never seen any professional tour footage of her leaking. I know we already have the Paris one but it's one more thing coming to us

Igor Hachul

gagzus
14 minutes ago, Igor Summerboy said:

but even this DVD is a screen recording, like it's not the official footage, just a camera focused at the screen by the stage, I remember a YouTube channel selling it

it's the raw screen footage not a camera recording, there's no official BTWB footage like for a dvd or anything, the dvd was meant to be filmed on the last night of the tour but she had to cancel the dates and the concert special fell through. (I believe it was meant for HBO again)

41 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

now only if it weren't distorted :awkney:

And I'd also rather have BTWB, since we already have the Paris livestream of the artRAVE

the reason that it looks distorted is because it was shot w/ anamorphic lens. it needs some post production work to get that theatrical aspect ratio.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived