Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

SKAM (tv show)

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Calling all fans of Skam!!

This thread is to share your feelings towards what I think is the best tv show ever. 

Whos your favourite ship (obviously Evak), what character is your favourite (obviously Isak), and who do you think season 4 will be about? 

For anyone new to Skam (means Shame in English), it's a Norwegian show that has BLOWN up around the world (especially in North America) during its third season, when they introduced a homosexual relationship. It is a teen drama and every season has a new main character. The characters stay the same, it just follows the lives of someone different each time.

The three seasons are as follows:

1: Eva (mainly her romance with Jonas)

2: Noora (mainly her romance with William, but touches on subjects like rape and child ****ography)

3: **the best one*** Isak (him coming to terms with his sexuality, and his romance with Even)

Here are the trailers, and a link to watch the show with English subtitles:

http://skam-online.tumblr.com/episodes

Season 1: 

Season 2: 

Season 3: 

giphy.gif

***For anyone who doesn't speak Norwegian, I'm Canadian, so i definitely don't, but the subtitles are really good, like better than Netflix 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

*the link is legal 

*the actors don't have personal Instagram, but they have an account for the character they play on the show

Thomas P
Just now, katykatt said:

How some people think this basic cheap overrated show is better than Skins 

Because it is :lolly:

Thomas P
1 minute ago, katykatt said:

yes if you are 12

I'm not far off that age, so that attempt at shade is more factual than anything else.

SychosSoChic

Skam? As in skaam? As in shame?

Don't know her. Looks like another Shameless/Skins/Girls kinda drama :emma:

Maybe I'll watch it when I'm done catching up with those :emma:

1 minute ago, katykatt said:

yes if you are 12

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I'm not far off that age, so that attempt at shade is more factual than anything else.

omg sorry :ladyhaha:

Eightpop

YES!!! SKAM is so damn good. I'm Swedish so I partly understand what they're saying on the show:flutter:It has become so popular here in Sweden that people even try to speak/learn Norwegian, including me:giggle: Can't wait for season 4!!!!! :excited2:

Season 3 is my favourite too obviously :hor:

ArtGagaPop

i see this show all over facebook but have no idea what it is about or why it's so popoular. 

Thomas P
Just now, BenG said:

Isak looks like a certain p*rnstar

Give me the name please!!!!

BeerFear

I am obsessed with Skam especially with Isak if you coudnt tell from my avi :poot:

Just finished season 1 yesterday ( I started with 3 then 2 and 1) and I can say confidently now that s3 is definitely the best one. 

giphy.gif

I mean come on:diane:

Thomas P
10 minutes ago, Kristoxic said:

YES!!! SKAM is so damn good. I'm Swedish so I partly understand what they're saying on the showIt has become so popular here in Sweden that people even try to speak/learn Norwegian, including me Can't wait for season 4!!!!! :excited2:

Season 3 is my favourite too obviously :hor:

I'm actually starting to understand t because I've rewatched the third season so much.

Like I can understand without reading the subtitles for some parts, and I only speak English and French.

Archived