Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pepsi posts new teaser for #PepsiHalftime #FanCountdown

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

blackcoffee

A-YO is so damn good! Great song for fun promos like this! Still obsessed with the Dive Bar Tour and Apple Music promo they did with A-YO

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They seem very open to Gaga wearing flashy clothes tbh

all the promo show her from TFM days wearing very little, they're allowing Gaga to talk about  Trump, maybe they're actually trying to be super liberal this year :gaysia:

Ophelia

I love this throwback of Nicki's unique style in 2010! what a fun young lady

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

KleinGa

A. who is dis bitch?

B. Why are they appropriating our culture

C. Is this the "exclusive" content they were boasting about?

D. If the answer to "C" is yes, then Pepsi is OVER, CANCELLED.

THIS IS NOW COKE SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SHOW!!! 

EDIT:

Did anyone think of this first? :laughga:

C2zFBGoVIAE_8sa.jpg

1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

B. Why are they appropriating our culture

I hope you're not talking about "slay" because that is most definitely AAVE.

KleinGa
7 hours ago, PanPikus said:

First #FanCountdown with A-YO. 14 days. What if we're gonna get everyday video like this with all the tracks from Joanne? (Deluxe version has 14 tracks)??  :oprah:

Promo is .... promo :trollga:

And yall call Bobby a flop. Smh

KleinGa
26 minutes ago, Mast said:

I hope you're not talking about "slay" because that is most definitely AAVE.

It is? 

Sorry my bad. 

EDIT: I put on my Little Detective hat and did some research into the term. It idefinitely did NOT originate from AAVE. The term came from the New York underground drag queen scenes and quickly spread into the gay culture. It is (as you know) now a term used in stan culture.

I've never liked grown people wearing Gaga's clothes, it looks to me like they are mocking her or something :madge:

Xoxo Adriana

One thing that makes me cringe big time is when the gp use gaga's old costumes and aesthetics to pay tribute to her new songs, like is it me or are they choosing to ignore the fact that gaga is a country farmer now:awkney:

But tbh I'm happy they decided to use her outfit from the poker face mv....my favorite outfit from the fame era

3 hours ago, KleinGa said:

It is? 

Sorry my bad. 

EDIT: I put on my Little Detective hat and did some research into the term. It idefinitely did NOT originate from AAVE. The term came from the New York underground drag queen scenes and quickly spread into the gay culture. It is (as you know) now a term used in stan culture.

Eh, I need receipts. Because to my knowledge, much like "yas", "slay" has been a term coined by both black women and black queers (definitely in the drag scene).

Edit: "the word “yas” actually originated with the queer POC (people of color) community circa the late 1980s, specifically those involved in ball culture... So, ball culture as the origin exists as a generalization, one that sublimates these separate cultures and lumps them all into one. It takes a complicated issue and waters it down for widespread consumption ― which is often how we get to cultural appropriation in the first place."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/heres-the-real-origin-of-the-word-yas_us_578ce747e4b0fa896c3f4306

Of course this is just one etymology of the word tho, 

Archived