Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Pinkprint MEGARATE (Canceled)

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

21 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

it might be pushed back to next weekend because of school work and stress  I'm trying my best not to do that 

Please do it this Sunday for me lol.

I'm going out of town next weekend and already gonna miss the Born to Die results because that's happening next Saturday.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood
3 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Please do it this Sunday for me lol.

I'm going out of town next weekend and already gonna miss the Born to Die results because that's happening next Saturday.

Girl I'm so busy :cryga: but I'll try my hardest to have it done by Sunday :hug:

Irrelevant
On February 4, 2017 at 5:25 PM, Saint Hollywood said:

More than me :neyde: 

Oh well, submissions are closed for now anyways, good luck with your megarate!

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Saint Hollywood
23 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

More than me :neyde: 

Oh well, submissions are closed for now anyways, good luck with your megarate!

did you want to participate? :stalkga:

Saint Hollywood

UPDATE: Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up - :cryga: So... clearly the Pinkprint Results Ceremony didn't happen yesterday. I am soooo sorry :giveup: I was with my family for almost all of yesterday, so I couldn't host the ceremony yesterday. I do have A LOT of school work to do this week, so the ceremony will (most likely :madge:) take place this upcoming weekend. It will definitely take place by the 26th of this month.

SIDE NOTE: I'm debating whether I should do either Blackout or Glory by Britney Spears as my next megarate :lolly: Comment below which one should take place first :staymad:

Spoiler

@lilmonster93 I am sooo sorry :giveup: I wish I could've done it yesterday :giveup:

12 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

UPDATE: Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up - :cryga: So... clearly the Pinkprint Results Ceremony didn't happen yesterday. I am soooo sorry :giveup: I was with my family for almost all of yesterday, so I couldn't host the ceremony yesterday. I do have A LOT of school work to do this week, so the ceremony will (most likely :madge:) take place this upcoming weekend. It will definitely take place by the 26th of this month.

SIDE NOTE: I'm debating whether I should do either Blackout or Glory by Britney Spears as my next megarate :lolly: Comment below which one should take place first :staymad:

Hide contents

@lilmonster93 I am sooo sorry :giveup: I wish I could've done it yesterday :giveup:

If you do them this weekend, you should do them Sunday evening. The Born to Die results are already on Saturday.

How about neither and do Femme Fatale next instead :hor:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

If you do them this weekend, you should do them Sunday evening. The Born to Die results are already on Saturday.

How about neither and do Femme Fatale next instead :hor:

I want to do it on Sunday :lolly: I would reserve Femme Fatale, but I already reached the limit of reserved albums, I had to even let go of 4 :madge:

17 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I want to do it on Sunday :lolly: I would reserve Femme Fatale, but I already reached the limit of reserved albums, I had to even let go of 4 :madge:

Blackout first :firega:

Saint Hollywood

Hey y'all :lolly: So I'm trying my best to have this ceremony ready by Tuesday night, since I have a long weekend off from school. :firega: However, don't be surprised if this doesn't happen, because my life is a mess. :madge: However, get ready for the Glory Megarate that will start the weekend after this takes place, followed by Blackout! :lana:

Spoiler

These scores have me pissed the hell off :saladga:

Saint Hollywood

NOTE: Due to me being on a tight schedule (:madge:), there will not be any original graphics in the megarate. :derpga:

Spoiler

Not very Bron Dis Wey of me :derpga:

Spoiler

:neyde:

1 hour ago, Saint Hollywood said:

NOTE: Due to me being on a tight schedule (:madge:), there will not be any original graphics in the megarate. :derpga:

Reveal hidden contents

Not very Bron Dis Wey of me :derpga:

Reveal hidden contents

:neyde:

Whens ur ceremony taking place?

Saint Hollywood
4 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

@Saint Hollywood

When these results happening? :lolly:

within the next week or two girl :sis:

2 hours ago, petedagrk said:

The good sis was so perched by the results, decided to protest them instead