💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Tinashe so underrated?

SamJ

Featured Posts

This girl is perfect to be the next major pop act, she has such a pop voice, so gentle at times, but does moany songs well too and can get sassy, she has such great stage presence and can dance so well!

her music is catchy and urban and sounds so fresh, she's like a mix of Rihanna Ariana Grande and Beyoncé. Why are radios side passing her?

Her instagram looks really good too her pictures are good, her music video company is the best video I have seen in years. I'm just so confused why she isn't one of the biggest stars on the planet yet what is going wrong?

this song deserves to smash!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

Yesterday I was in the car with my sister and a song came on the radio and I liked it, I asked my sister who it was and she said Tinashe :lolly:

Anderson123

Probably because she hasn't had a breakthrough single ? I honestly didn't know about her until Britney released Slumber Party. Other than that, I don't know where she came from.

Just now, Alan123 said:

Probably because she hasn't had a breakthrough single ? I honestly didn't know about her until Britney released Slumber Party. Other than that, I don't know where she came from.

she's done so much material

GhettoFabulous

I don't know and she's such an amazing dancer and singer/songwriter and producer 

She really deserves to smash :diane:

Saint Hollywood

Poor promotion combined with the fact that she doesn't do mainstream (pop) music is the main reason why she hasn't broken out yet :madge:

ItsTommyBitch
1 minute ago, Alan123 said:

Girl, get your life :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Ooolong

Her songs are basic, nothing we haven't heard before. She has everything else though. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

PMKKARDASHiAN

If anyone deserves success it's tinashe!! I've been following her since 2014, and her music is really good! :giveup:

Playa, All Hands On Deck, 2 On. 

All gym/club anthems for me

Heidi Montag
7 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I honestly didn't know about her until Britney released Slumber Party. Other than that, I don't know where she came from.

Same :rip: She ruined the song in my opinion so I never even bothered to look her up at all :awkney:

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes

Archived