💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you watch Gaga's halftime show LIVE??

ViviLittleM

live or nah  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch Gaga's halftime show LIVE??

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Cailleach

If I find out what time it'll be on BBC at:gaysia:

if not then no :poot:

That's not very born this way of you

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i'll have to work that day, meaning i'll have no rest the whole week. I'm going to try but if it's too late.. argh i wanna, i dont think i'm going to resist, let's pray i dont have a ton of work the next day

Judas Society

If I can, I would like to watch it. But I can only do it on livestream since I'm living in Asia. Most of her performances I've done so unless there wasn't a livestream. So please keep us foreign monsters up to date on the livestream :tongue:

viniferrett
58 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

what about the Asian monsters

I have class at 8 am when the Super Bowl starts. :poot:

call in sick sis 

The Child

I will stay up all night and I'm so lucky cause I'll be on holidays, so no high school to go, I'll have the whole day to rest after the slayage that it will be.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ArtGagaPop

Yes, unless i have a test the day/the day after in school don't know about yet. Gonna be watching it at tv in the middle of the night and scream because of all the slayage and wake up my parents :poot:

LynpheaStar

i am in Europe but OF COURSE !

Imagine idolizing an artist for over 5 years and not staying up a night to watch ha most important performance, which happens once in a lifetime

(+ it helps that uni ends a week prior, so I'll have the next day free lol)

Johnny Wayne
2 hours ago, Same DNA said:

For Portugal it is 11.30 PM, so not too late. So I will watch it live and freaking out!

OMG, I'm shook at the amount of tugas on this cult.... but hunty, it is not at 11:30 pm I guarantee. Even if it starts at that time, she's doing the halftime show, so it's later. Btw, is it gonna be broadcasted in any of our tvs? (cable included)

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

KleinGa
2 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

what about the Asian monsters

I have class at 8 am when the Super Bowl starts. :poot:

same OMG :sweat:

Monsterious

Yes i will

thats obvious lol, the biggest moment of her career cannot be missed

the SB stars at 00;30 here so the half time should be at 2-2:30 AM

idc tho

1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

I want to watch it live at a bar. I dont want to miss the opportunity to see gp reactions.

do record them ahaha, gives us that viral video and recipes of GP loving GAga ofc delete bad comments, edit it

RAMROD

For any European fans, if you do not have any plans or finals to do, I suggest to be in the moment watch it live and skip school or work for a day. It is an event that you'd want to experience with the masses, belueve me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived