💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tracklist's That Don't Make Sense?

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

For example, I think the Joanne tracklist is pretty good except for the placement of "Joanne" :awkney:. Its in the middle of A-Yo and John Wayne and slows everything down. It feels like an interlude and I don't want to look at it that way :awkney:.

Discuss :gum:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

I still don't understand the Born This Way -> Government Hooker -> Judas -> Americano -> Hair situation

Irrelevant
Just now, Red said:

I still don't understand the Born This Way -> Government Hooker -> Judas -> Americano -> Hair situation

And why BJ+AF is sandwiched between Bloody Mary and Bad Kids :sure:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Just now, redhoodieslime said:

And why BJ+AF is sandwiched between Bloody Mary and Bad Kids :sure:

I don't know, she might have a thing with the letter B

ToxicHot

I don't necessarily like how Joanne is placed in-between A-YO and John Wayne either. I usually skip it when I play the album usually beginning with A-YO (sometimes Diamond Heart but not always). I mean, it really does slow down the tempo. However, I do like the lightness of it and I like that it's one of the first songs on the album. Because I feel like putting it after Million Reasons or Sinner's Prayer would kill the mood even more since those songs are much darker. And it feels inappropriate putting it after Hey Girl or even Angel Down.

Either way, I love the song. Tp1BuV6.png

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

The Child

The Britney Jean tracklist :emma:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

15 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

For example, I think the Joanne tracklist is pretty good except for the placement of "Joanne" :awkney:. Its in the middle of A-Yo and John Wayne and slows everything down. It feels like an interlude and I don't want to look at it that way :awkney:.

oh my god i thought i was the only one that was low key pissed about that!!!

i love when songs are on a progresaing order, softer to more upbeat or somehing like that, makes more sense for my ears, but maybe the lyrics dont fit like that so is hard, i wonder how she decides the tracklist

... and now i just sit in silence.

Haroon

I'm with you on the placement of Joanne. I like the song a lot but it being sandwiched between the other 2 makes me skip it because it breaks the flow, then I have to go back and manually play it later :emma: 

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

The Britney Jean tracklist :emma:

Alien -> Work B**** :awkney:

Also:

Intro -> Problem

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

VOLANTIS
15 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

She placed Joanne between two bops so that you will be forced to listen to it and hopefully appreciate it. :trollga:

Gaga's tracklists usually make a lot of sense to me. And surprisingly her most incohesive album ARTPOP had the smoothest tracklist that transitions between all emotions respectively. 

15 minutes ago, Red said:

I feel the same. Sometimes I wonder how it would be if she replaced Gov Hooker and and Highway Unicorn. But when you think about the flow I guess she wanted the album to transition from electronic pop to kind of analogue Rock N' Roll. If not in genre then in a lyrical vibe. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Irrelevant
9 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I don't necessarily like how Joanne is placed in-between A-YO and John Wayne either. I usually skip it when I play the album usually beginning with A-YO (sometimes Diamond Heart but not always). I mean, it really does slow down the tempo. However, I do like the lightness of it and I like that it's one of the first songs on the album. Because I feel like putting it after Million Reasons or Sinner's Prayer would kill the mood even more since those songs are much darker. And it feels inappropriate putting it after Hey Girl or even Angel Down.

Either way, I love the song. Tp1BuV6.png

In between Grigio Girls and Just Another Day?

Spoiler

:stalkga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

The Child
5 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Alien -> Work B**** :awkney:

Also:

Intro -> Problem

And after WB -> Perfume

I mean wtf :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

And after WB -> Perfume

I mean wtf :air:

And I will never forgive gaga for:

Poker Face -> Eh Eh -> Beautiful Dirty Rich :madge:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

The Child
Just now, redhoodieslime said:

And I will never forgive gaga for:

Poker Face -> Eh Eh -> Beautiful Dirty Rich :madge:

OMG I completely forgot about this :air:

She should have moved Joanne after Perfect Illusion.

Eh, Eh is randomly placed, Brown Eyes shouldn't even be one a huge party album.

Jewels N' Drugs.....between Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE.

And not to mention Just Another Day being between Grigio Girls and a Work Tape.

Archived