question

Katy or Taylor

Nono

?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

Bradley

Katy Perry has better music and is a stronger entertainer imo.

I don't know who's better of a person, but I chose Katy for her artistic achievements.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katy, I don't like either of them but Katy has to win. I'd rather like someone that has a good sense of humour, fights for what they want and doesn't seem fake. Taylor has such a bad vibe about her and it seems a lot of people pick up on that so somethings wrong there. 

Taylor

more talented, just like her a lot more

the fact that she has everyone pressed and salty makes me love ha even more 

Delusional Aura

Taylor satisfies my bling needs. She pulls in 1 mil on debut week and wins grammys. And she still serves us some cool songs. 

Don't like her as a person though. She's an opportunistic feminist. 

Economy

Taylor is a fake, spoiled vengeful woman... No wonder none of her romances last :crossed: 

Im fact Taylor is one of the few artists that I literally dispize as a person :grr:

I like Katy Perry so i voted for her :) 

Economy
6 hours ago, princetomc said:

Katy, I don't like either of them but Katy has to win. I'd rather like someone that has a good sense of humour, fights for what they want and doesn't seem fake. Taylor has such a bad vibe about her and it seems a lot of people pick up on that so somethings wrong there.

Someone who makes demining songs about someone else everytime she has a major fight shows a vengeful attittude

Her exxagerated complaints and accusations like "Katy Perry tried to sabotage my tour" kinda shows a spoiled brat and dramatic attittude. Sure maybe it wasnt nice of Katy to try to hire a few of her dances but no need to be so dramatic, companies hire off eachother all the time, its called competition, live with it shesh

Oh and her constant inmability to have a relationship for more than 6 months with 1 failure after another kinda says something too!!!! 😑

Archived