Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Jeepers Creepers 3" is Back in Pre-Production!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

59870_1470077125.193.jpg

Jeepers Creepers 3 is Back in Pre-Production!

"A third installment of the Jeepers Creepers franchise was set to go into production last year, for release in theaters this year - but that never happened. Production on the film was abruptly halted in April 2016, and since that time there's been no word on why the film was shut down, and if Jeepers Creepers 3 would ever get finished. Now we have an update to share. 

As of today, there's an exclusive report that Jeepers Creepers 3 is currently back in pre-production!

jeepers-creepers-3-in-production-225273.

Horror movie site Bloody-Disgusting has the exclusive report that Jeepers Creepers 3 is currently starting pre-production down in Louisiana - a change of venue from where it was originally slated to shoot in Vancouver, Canada. Other details include the fact that franchise creator/director Victor Salva is once again in the director's chair; Salva has a controversial past of being convicted of sexual misconduct with a minor, which has led to repeated calls for him to be ousted from the Jeepers Creepers franchise, or the films buried/discontinued. If Salva is back directing, then clearly that has not happened. 

Back in fall 2015 we here at Comicbook.com brought you word on the plans for Jeepers Creepers 3: "This third installment will feature the return of Brandon Smith as Sergeant Davis Tubbs who will team up with a task force hellbent on destroying the Creeper (played by Jonathan Breck who is also returning) once and for all." At the time, Salva added, "We are bringing back the Creeper’s truck, and will be addressing the big questions about The Creeper: what it is, where it came from and why it does what it does.”

Bloody-Disgusting can't confirm if this is all still in the plans, or if Jeepers Creepers star Gina Phillips is still slated to return. We'll keep you updated as we learn more. 

Jeepers Creepers 3 is currently in pre-production. No release date has been set yet."

SOURCE: http://comicbook.com/2017/01/16/jeepers-creepers-3-production-filming-2017/

latest?cb=20090504173941

Egypt. W

Shipper

I love horror movies and i remember watching the first two movies. 

Im excited! :excited2:

I still sing the song. 

'Jeepers Creepers,  where's you get your peepers.'

Jeepers-Creepers.gif

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

En_Sabah_Nur
Just now, Shipper said:

I love horror movies and i remember watching the first two movies. 

Im excited! :excited2:

I still sing the song. 

'Jeepers Creepers,  where's you get your peepers.'

Jeepers-Creepers.gif

Me too!  :woohoo:

I've been waiting for the 3rd installment for like an eternity now...  :smh:

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
6 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

is it the same director from the 1st one? :duck:

Yes!  :reductive:

Egypt. W

AddMeOnMYSPACE
4 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

oh, hopefully its good cause i miss the series. But i have a feeling it might get backlashed :madge:

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

oh, hopefully its good cause i miss the series. But i have a feeling it might get backlashed :madge:

In this SJW age, you already it will...  :madge:

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Oh thanks. I was about to sleep :madge:

Lol - sorry sis!  :poot:

Egypt. W

8 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

The pedophile? :rip: too bad they still have to stick with that guy.

Anyways, Jeeper's Creepers was a decent film, and the first few scenes were great.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

En_Sabah_Nur
5 minutes ago, Goosey said:

The pedophile? :rip: too bad they still have to stick with that guy.

Anyways, Jeeper's Creepers was a decent film, and the first few scenes were great.

I loved it!  Not thrilled with the director returning either, but I wanna see the 3rd one so bad tho...  :laughga:

Egypt. W

4 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I loved it!  Not thrilled with the director returning either, but I wanna see the 3rd one so bad tho...  :laughga:

Make Jeepers Creepers Great Again!

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, Pity Party said:

The first one was great the second was a flop let's be honest girls. 

The second one wasn't that bad now...  :hor:

Egypt. W

Archived