💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about Women's march

lego

Featured Posts

Better late than never. I was hoping to see her march like the BTW days, SB comes first I guess. Hopefully its worth it. 

00026 † 10000

11 minutes ago, Mark said:

Better late than never. I was hoping to see her march like the BTW days, SB comes first I guess. Hopefully its worth it. 

It's pretty much known that she'll make a political statement at the SuperBowl.

Like come on, it's Gaga we're talking about. Her career is one huge risk that managed to pay off for the better of society.

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Like come on, it's Gaga we're talking about. Her career is one huge risk that managed to pay off for the better of society.

Lol exactly. She was loud at the best time. Now it's the quiet before the storm. She's small but she's a force to be reckoned with when she has something to say

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

KleinGa
9 minutes ago, Misaki said:

3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol exactly. She was loud at the best time. Now it's the quiet before the storm. She's small but she's a force to be reckoned with when she has something to say

Im ready for this tbh.

So so ready. 

DiscoHeaven23

Tomorrow she's gonna show support and congrats to the Union army for winning the Civil War. Monday's tweet will be to congratulate the people of France for taking the throne from Marie Antoinette. But hey, better late than never 

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Tomorrow she's gonna show support and congrats to the Union army for winning the Civil War. Monday's tweet will be to congratulate the people of France for taking the throne from Marie Antoinette. But hey, better late than never 

969363a39b52a9d9e1d5429bcacc693c7aef8157

Egypt. W

30 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Id rather wait and see the performance before we draw assumptions. SB is supposed to be a football event. I dont think its appropriate to make it political, eevn with good intentions. Oh well. 

00026 † 10000

Archived