Moby's FB post about Women's march

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

No lies detected.  :staymad:

Edit: I stand corrected on the actual numbers. I'll freely admit that. However, I still agree with the general sentiment. 

Gaga Monster

Moby lied. There were well over 700,000 people at Trump's inauguration in one location with people of all races and color, meanwhile the womens events were held in multiple locations with tons of celebrities.

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster
Just now, Batwings said:

No lies detected.  :staymad:

There weren't 100,000 people at the inauguration. There were well over 700,000 maybe even 1 million in one location. People of all colors and races were there as well.

Gaga Monster
Just now, lego said:

^ :rip: 

But I didn't lie like Moby did. His post was inaccurate and can be considered Fake News. He could just blame the Russians for it though:gaysia:

Just now, Gaga Monster said:

But I didn't lie like Moby did. His post was inaccurate and can be considered Fake News. He could just blame the Russians for it though

You did and it's sad. 

FreePalestine

Gaga Monster
Just now, lego said:

You did and it's sad. 

No I didn't. There weren't just 100,000 people at the inauguration. Give me a break, that is 100% a lie. There were close to 700,000-1,000,000. Obamas drew 1.8 million. Moby said something 100% inaccurate and it is fake news to say something like that.

1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

There weren't 100,000 people at the inauguration. There were well over 700,000 maybe even 1 million in one location. People of all colors and races were there as well.

That is true. Moby did misrepresent the number of people at Trump's inauguration. We don't really know for sure how many people attended Trump's inauguration, but it was more than 100,000.

3 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

No I didn't. There weren't just 100,000 people at the inauguration. Give me a break, that is 100% a lie. There were close to 700,000-1,000,000. Obamas drew 1.8 million. Moby said something 100% inaccurate and it is fake news to say something like that.

FreePalestine

Gaga Monster
Just now, lego said:

It was far more than 100,000. Far more.

TheFame Monster

Lol, people trying to discredit Trump because of an unconfirmed attendance number for his inauguration. But if anyone says anything about Gaga's sales and chart positions they'll be attacked. America voted for Trump. People acting like there protest is going to change anything, when Trump has only been in office for a day and hasn't done anything wrong yet or changed anything from Obama that would affect women. 

Archived