Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga silent now?

QueenTam

Featured Posts

Drin Lon
29 minutes ago, Parach said:

Why is she silent? 

She was really loud when it was the best time to be. 

This this this this

End thread now please

:diane:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
26 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

rCAoaIu.gif

:rip: Is this gif edited

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

StrawberryBlond

For all the reasons already mentioned - she's rehearsing for her big show real soon, she is reportedly working on a video. She's doing her job, basically. Most of the celebrities who were out marching today aren't currently promoting an album/filming a movie/on tour, etc. They could be there because they could. Though I'm questioning where on earth Beyonce and Miley were - aren't they anti-Trump? But no one's asking where they are? So, I don't think we should demonise Gaga for not being there (and when she is currently working, at that) when other big names who were proudly anti-Trump didn't turn up either. Gaga has already done an anti-Trump march after he won. Doing it again won't make much difference. She obviously doesn't want to ruffle any feathers in case the NFL decide not to let her perform. Should she potentially sacrifice her career by making a big political statement? She should lose her career because of Trump? No, that's counter-productive. She needs to play it safe right now. So many people marched, so many celebrities spoke out. One more body wouldn't have made much difference. Gaga's career's in a fragile position right now. She can make anti-Trump statements in certain situations but now perhaps wouldn't be for the best. I'm sure she'll make up for this in some way. I just hope career suicide at the SB won't be the way she does it.

Gaga: *speaks out against Trump, joins HRC  Campaign trail and attend rally, protests Trump win*

Fans: "Why can't she just focus on her ****ing album so it can sell"

Gaga: *literally is focussing on the biggest performance of her career*

Fans: "Why won't she speak out!??!?!? I wish she would be more vocal in current affairs!"

raw

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Blahwhatever22
16 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

:rip: Is this gif edited

Nope it really did happen in this video around 4:09.:ladyhaha:

Shipper

I know Gaga stands with the women's march. I believe it's better that she remains quiet because knowing Gaga,  she would be too emotional and invested in this march that she would do something big and attention grabbing to show her support.

She would probably do something rash. IF I was her manager,  I would confiscate her phone and make her focus in rehearsals, honestly. 

Instead of tweeting some message now, I really hope she says something during her superbowl performance. IDC who she pisses off now. Those people dont buy her music anyway! 

She's a free bîtch. She will dedicate a song of support when all eyes are on her during the half-time show. 

Entertainers embodies the social climate of the culture and Gaga will use this to up. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

54 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

For all the reasons already mentioned - she's rehearsing for her big show real soon, she is reportedly working on a video. She's doing her job, basically. Most of the celebrities who were out marching today aren't currently promoting an album/filming a movie/on tour, etc. They could be there because they could. Though I'm questioning where on earth Beyonce and Miley were - aren't they anti-Trump? But no one's asking where they are? So, I don't think we should demonise Gaga for not being there (and when she is currently working, at that) when other big names who were proudly anti-Trump didn't turn up either. Gaga has already done an anti-Trump march after he won. Doing it again won't make much difference. She obviously doesn't want to ruffle any feathers in case the NFL decide not to let her perform. Should she potentially sacrifice her career by making a big political statement? She should lose her career because of Trump? No, that's counter-productive. She needs to play it safe right now. So many people marched, so many celebrities spoke out. One more body wouldn't have made much difference. Gaga's career's in a fragile position right now. She can make anti-Trump statements in certain situations but now perhaps wouldn't be for the best. I'm sure she'll make up for this in some way. I just hope career suicide at the SB won't be the way she does it.

"I'm really just a pop star in disguise. My true passion is activism." - Lady Gaga

That quote explains why people would be disappointed in her prioritizing a Superbowl performance over her joining the largest Inauguration protest in American history.

Oh, and Miley Cyrus was at the Women's March in LA, that is probably why no one is asking where she was today.

DeanWinchester
11 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

****ing iconic

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeleteMyAccount
50 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

Omg, that's amazing. haha.

Honestly though, it's not like Gaga could've made a quick tweet in support. But she's obviously busy. 

1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Though I'm questioning where on earth Beyonce and Miley were - aren't they anti-Trump? But no one's asking where they are?

Miley was at the Los Angeles Women's March.

lordmaler
55 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

I AM SCREAMING!!!

IT LOOKS LIKE LIVE NEKCI MENIJ EPIDOSE :smh:

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, Omar Vela said:

He is not doing something against civil rights right now ._. ... there's no reason to protest at this point. Do it when he threats LGBT rights (something that's gonna happen sooner or later)

The fact he's gonna do it soon means he deserves a protest

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived