💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga silent now?

QueenTam

Featured Posts

I think she's just very focused on the Superbowl atm, however I was thinking maybe it's because she's going to make abig statement during her performance?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

You're not trying to say something bad about her, but you're going to say something bad about her :nails:

I'm really not. I'm not trying to say 'wow gaga is being a bitch for not speaking up during this time' I'm just curious cuz she is always brave enough to speak up. I know her opinion on this,I just really hoped she'd show up at the march today or at least tweet about it

I'm wondering the same and it's a legit question. 

The rehearsals are not excuse. The backlash is not excuse. She's already openly anti- Trump. 

FreePalestine

RitaOral

She has her reasons, lets not pretend like she is ignorant of these issues. If she isn't there she is most likely tied to superbowl rehearsals

rCAoaIu.gif 

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Gaga's just at home trying to be calm over Trump

*What she's really doing at home*

giphy.gif 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Omar Vela

Well, he won, he is president. You can't do anything to change that, no matter how many women were in the march today. She spoke when she had to... now it's useless and she hast **** to do

I understand if she was unable to attend any of the protests, she is incredibly busy right now, but no tweet of support? No message on any social media platforms about the protests right now? That seems strange to me. 

It's likely that she doesn't want to upset the NFL and their sponsors so near to her performance. Which is sad.

The Fame Joanne

When she was political everyone here told her to stop and focus on her music. Now she has a great reason to not spend her time on politics and people drag her for not saying sth :madge:

14 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

Well, he won, he is president. You can't do anything to change that, no matter how many women were in the march today. She spoke when she had to... now it's useless and she hast **** to do

lol if people thought "well segregation is legal, you can't change that" we'd still have segregation. We need protests 

Dorothy Gale

She's getting ready for one of the biggest performances of her career and possibly just finished a related documentary and new music video? It's understandable, and she spoke out already, and it's not Gaga's job to tweet about EVERY issue out there. I just hate this society we live in where if a celeb doesn't tweet about something they're heartless monsters, but when they actually do philanthropic work everyone looks away. 

Omar Vela
Just now, neptugne said:

lol if people thought "well segregation is legal, you can't change that" we'd still have segregation. We need protests 

He is not doing something against civil rights right now ._. ... there's no reason to protest at this point. Do it when he threats LGBT rights (something that's gonna happen sooner or later)

TheFame Monster

Because these protests/walks are pointless and aren't going to do anything. Madonna didn't have to say the f word. She could have sounded more educated and caring. It's all just for publicity. She's not losing anything. 

Gaga is having the biggest performance of her career in two weeks. 

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived