LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
2 hours ago, Weasel said:

A shame she didn't get the Superbowl during that ''era'' :madge:

Fixed for you. ARTPOP is WAY superior than Joanne (visually). An ARTPOP SB would of been amazing :giveup:

misunderstood
2 hours ago, T E Anne said:

i looks photoshopped. the contour of her mouth and, especially, the glasses. :emma:

Well yeah it's obviously retouched and stuff it's just an unreleased photo

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

display name

I wonder if it was intentional to have both those fake teeth and her real teeth visible. :huh:

That photoshoot had some good shots. Not feeling this one. Glad some of y'all seem to like it.

Regina George
18 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

*Gaga wears basic stuff*

Her fans: omg basic where is crazyga!!1

*Gaga wears crazy stuff*

Her fans: this is ugly do y'all really like this?

I see the "shade"

That photo is really not good. It would be good without photoshop. I never liked ARTPOP photoshoot, so.. don't shade me or something without a reason. 

And yea i want crazy Gaga to come back. But when i say crazy I don't mean ARTPOP I mean Fame/Monster, BTW. 

FlopSlurper
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

I see the "shade"

That photo is really not good. It would be good without photoshop. I never liked ARTPOP photoshoot, so.. don't shade me or something without a reason. 

And yea i want crazy Gaga to come back. But when i say crazy I don't mean ARTPOP I mean Fame/Monster, BTW. 

I did read your post, along with the other negative posts but my post wasn't intended as a shade at all, if it had anything to do with you I would've tagged you directly

ezgif.com-d4de7dd407.gif

Regina George
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I did read your post, along with the other negative posts but my post wasn't intended as a shade at all, if it had anything to do with you I would've tagged you directly

ezgif.com-d4de7dd407.gif

Well IDK if it's shade or not.. All I know is that you wrote it just like I did.. Which is kinda suspicious tbh.. 

But if you say so.. 

Archived