💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Born To Die Megarate (Closed! Results Coming Soon)

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Yesssssssss :excited2:

A shame Paradise Edition is not included tho :grr:

It will be a standalone rate

2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Can I give comments too? 

Of course!

chaeri pls

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Gods and Monsters is my favourite Lana song ever :wub: I hope you're right! 

Gods and Monsters, I love the narrative behind that song, and it's just so hypnotic too, that slow beat :rockstar::air: Don't even get me started on my favorite Lana song. It's so difficult to decide in my opinion. 

And yeah hey, I'm pretty sure someone will have a Megarate for that soon. Hinting and thinking @littlepotter ? :giggle:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Gods and Monsters, I love the narrative behind that song, and it's just so hypnotic too, that slow beat :rockstar::air: Don't even get me started on my favorite Lana song. It's so difficult to decide in my opinion. 

And yeah hey, I'm pretty sure someone will have a Megarate for that soon. Hinting and thinking @littlepotter ? :giggle:

Of course :stalkga: Gods and Monsters is a masterpiece if it doesn't win I'll **** up a bitch

chaeri pls

Gagadonna
21 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Of course :stalkga: Gods and Monsters is a masterpiece if it doesn't win I'll **** up a bitch

It better win! :excited2:

34 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Exactly! It just brings me to a whole other dimension :excited2:

Jessica Lange's cover was pretty good btw 

1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

Gods and Monsters is my favourite Lana song ever :wub: I hope you're right! 

1 hour ago, Vodka said:

YES at the Gods & Monsters love. It's this song that made me an ultimate Lana stan, it will forever be one of my favourites :wub:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

littlepotter
1 hour ago, lordmaler said:

How dis werk?

You send me scores over 10 for each song in a PM. You can add comments if you want. I collect all the scores and get their average, and them they will be ranked from worst to best.

chaeri pls

nativenewyorker

bitch do you know how hard this is gonna be for me

these rates causing me so much anxiety, i cant

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, nativenewyorker said:

bitch do you know how hard this is gonna be for me

these rates causing me so much anxiety, i cant

Hahahahhahahahaha

chaeri pls

13 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Exactly! It just brings me to a whole other dimension :excited2:

Jessica Lange's cover was pretty good btw 

It kinda warps time for me if that even makes any sense, and I totally get you on that.

I think she did a great job on covering it, it sorta tied with that world in Freakshow, and I thought she applied her own twang to it, and really added to the episode. :classy:

12 hours ago, FREAK said:

YES at the Gods & Monsters love. It's this song that made me an ultimate Lana stan, it will forever be one of my favourites :wub:

This track's just phenomenal. Simply put :air:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived