💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Born To Die Megarate (Closed! Results Coming Soon)

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter
15 minutes ago, FREAK said:

Are we supposed to comment on each track too?

Only if you want to!

3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

@littlepotter can't you do Ultraviolence or Honeymoon?

Sis this is my fav album ever :cryga: and you have the Gaga megarates. Don't be upset with me pls:diane:

2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

will we ever get the results of these megarates in the first post, once everything is done and calculated?

Of course!

2 minutes ago, FREAK said:

@littlepotter There are enough Lana fans on this site to support two Lana rates tbh 

I don't understand your point :sweat: like for the same album, paradise... if you mean the other lana albums then of course we'll do them all in chronilogic order.

chaeri pls

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
Just now, littlepotter said:

Only if you want to!

Sis this is my fav album ever :cryga: and you have the Gaga megarates. Don't be upset with me pls:diane:

Of course!

I don't understand your point :sweat: like for the same album, paradise... if you mean the other lana albums then of course we'll do them all in chronilogic order.

oh so you're taking all Lana's albums?

Sis I was intending to do all of them

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

I meant that both you and Antonio can do a Lana album, but whatever :hug:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Someone should make a thread for Megarate reservations, so situations like this can be avoided :gum: I apologize for stealing your intentions. Plus I'm sure by the time you're done with ARTPOP, C2C and the Unreleased tracks I'll be too :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

I wanted to do the Unreleased tracks but I made a search and saw a post in Oreo saying you wanted to do them so I didn't out of respect. I searched again and no one mentioned a Lana rate so I just went for it :shrug:

chaeri pls

Antonio
Just now, littlepotter said:

I wanted to do the Unreleased tracks but I made a search and saw a post in Oreo saying you wanted to do them so I didn't out of respect. I searched again and no one mentioned a Lana rate so I just went for it :shrug:

I wanna see that post lmao I wasn't even thinking of doing it but now I'm getting curious :diane:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I wanna see that post lmao I wasn't even thinking of doing it but now I'm getting curious :diane:

Why doesnt mobile GGD have search option smh :madge:

If you're on PC look up 'megarate' posts and someone in Oreolicious says Antonio is going to do the Unreleased tracks or something along the lines (tbh do it it will be savage)

chaeri pls

Drin Lon
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

wtf :awkney: why? :awkney:

I was like the biggest Lana fan in the world.... :diane: 

til she released Honeymoon :awkney:

Honeymoon is perfection

@littlepotter

Do paradise edition, otherwise give this to @Antonio because he was planning on doing the Born to Die: Paradise edition. :madge:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

littlepotter
6 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

@littlepotter

Do paradise edition, otherwise give this to @Antonio because he was planning on doing the Born to Die: Paradise edition. :madge:

I spoke with Antonio sis :oprah: and they're different albums.

chaeri pls

Irrelevant
12 hours ago, Antonio said:

I was thinking about that when I pressed this thread :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

So is this one not getting canceled but the Gaga MV one is :oprah:

Spoiler

:poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I spoke with Antonio sis :oprah: and they're different albums.

Born to Die: Paradise Edition though :oprah: The same day the EP was released, Born to Die was reissued as a package with Paradise. I feel like most people think of Born to Die and Paradise as a complete album and the same era.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived