Irrelevant

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

When r ya gonna do this?  :classy:

I also would like to know :ladyhaha:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

4 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I seen like 5 that are over due :usrs:

Omg the Lemonade one is like ancient now and the user who was running it completely ignores the thread. And I'm a little pressed because I spent a good amount of time on my scores and comments. :madge: 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Omg the Lemonade one is like ancient now and the user who was running it completely ignores the thread. And I'm a little pressed because I spent a good amount of time on my scores and comments. :madge: 

Thats why I dont comment :nails:.

And I thought they did one for Lemonade last year

23 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Thats why I dont comment :nails:.

And I thought they did one for Lemonade last year

I have to do comments, it makes me appreciate and analyze the songs I like more and allows me to make fun of/shade the songs I don't like.  

They did, but he was still doing it or at least didn't officially cancel it. I missed the 1st megarate, so I was looking forward to that one :madge:

Just now, lilmonster93 said:

I have to do comments, it makes me appreciate and analyze the songs I like more and allows me to make fun of/shade the songs I don't like.  

They did, but he was still doing it or at least didn't officially cancel it. I missed the 1st megarate, so I was looking forward to that one :madge:

Maybe the user was banned 

Just now, petedagrk said:

Maybe the user was banned 

No, I've seen them post on here multiple times after the deadline passed :poot:

Archived