Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I had a dream of a new Gaga look

SlayMeToVenus

Featured Posts

SlayMeToVenus

Omg. So in my dream I was at Gaga's concert (was all New didn't look similar to any of the other tours) & for some reason I couldn't hear any music but she came out in the perfect Illusion shorts, tanned skin, white tennis shoes, I can't remember the shirt. 

But what was truly amazing was her hair & makeup. I would say it was similar to that xtina look or whatever but she was wearing a middle part white dread wig & her makeup was TFM eyebrows & dark eye makeup & it looked amazing. :giveup:

do you think this would be an amazing look?

also someone who's talented should sketch/draw this up. :hug:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Alien Tulip

No. I don't like the way she looks in dreads and the thought of Gaga wearing booty shorts and tennis shoes still makes my skin crawl. 

lol we monsters think too much about her.

i dreamed she made a concert at my house wearing artrave's venus wig. :ladyhaha:

TropicOfCANCER

so the ARTPOP wig, the fame monster makeup, and the joanne booty short cut-offs? 

a new look?:oprah:

Panchecco
5 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

Gaga and tan is a nightmare but she looks flawless with dreads 

exactly what I thought

Alien Tulip
Just now, iFameMonzter said:

i like her better as pale girl

Gaga2PLS.jpg

article-0-19FAB23200000578-972_634x865.j

lady-gaga-amfar-500x548.jpg

She's not naturally pale though. There's a backstage photo if I can remember where she used the same material geishas use to make her face, arms and legs pale during the monster ball and she still uses it til this day like that one time in London last year. Gaga is still light but she's not pale like Adele or Katy Perry where they have pink undertones. Gaga is more fair olive. She can tan under the sun and turn light brown easily unlike a real pale person. 

tumblr_ojt2l5iNvF1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

JupiterDrive
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

She's not naturally pale though. There's a backstage photo if I can remember where she used the same material geishas use to make her face, arms and legs pale during the monster ball and she still uses it til this day like that one time in London last year. Gaga is still light but she's not pale like Adele or Katy Perry where they have pink undertones. Gaga is more fair olive. She can tan under the sun and turn light brown easily unlike a real pale person. 

tumblr_ojt2l5iNvF1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

well shes italian :trollga:

Archived