💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga: "I’m planning Super Bowl Show since i was 4"

yxi

Featured Posts

Lady GaGa has been preparing for her Super Bowl Halftime Show since she was four years old.

The Poker Face singer is currently in rehearsals for the coveted performance slot, which takes place during the sporting event in Houston, Texas on 5 February.

“I’ve been planning this since I was 4, so I know exactly what I’m going to do,” she said. “For me, it’s all about giving to the fans and bringing people together that wouldn’t normally come together.”

“The thing is, it’s such a big world stage in terms of how many people see it and it’s been done so many times,” she explained. “I think the challenge is to look at it and say, ‘What can I do differently? How can I elevate certain little things here and there, and also make it about the music?’ This is where I’m supposed to be.”

http://nation.com.pk/entertainment/20-Jan-2017/i-m-planning-super-bowl-show-since-childhood-lady-gaga

Yeah she better deliver and perform as GAGA and not Joanne or else lots of stan cards will be burnt, including mine :nails:

FRANZGA

This I've been ____ since I was ____ phrase is overused, annoying and pretentious??

don't know why gags loved that phrase tho, when I hear ha say it I usually conclude that it's just an exageration which is the case I suppose.. it's just really annoying sometimes

Blue Jeans
5 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

This isn't a new interview :awkney:

They just copied what she said in the NFL video 

This.

:awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

ArtPLAUSE

I remember this funny post or tweet or whatever listing everything Gaga's been doing since 4 and since 13 and being like, Gaga was at her peak at 13

I really can't hear this "since i was a semen in my fathers balls, i've been wishing/planing/singing" bullshit... It just sounds so fake, pretentious and annoying. :awkney:

Archived