šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(Superbowl) If You Had To Choose...

Twitter

Featured Posts

Between these two fanmade Superbowl videos. Which one would you be here for? And which method do you think Gaga would do based off the videos?

(VIDEO 1 Method)Ā Songs from each era and paysĀ dust to ARTPOP and more Joanne.

(VIDEO 2 Method) Songs from each era but pays dust to Joanne material except PI.

Ā 

DontDoubtDavid

A few years ago I remember hearing a fanmade superbowl setlist that had a snippet of an unreleased song (think it was called dreamland, musicland, or something like that...), sounded really cool actually. Think it was a soundcloud link. Maybe I'm crazy, lol. @ChicaSkasĀ ring any bells, or am i maybe thinking of something else?

29 minutes ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

A few years ago I remember hearing a fanmade superbowl setlist that had a snippet of an unreleased song (think it was called dreamland, musicland, or something like that...), sounded really cool actually. Think it was a soundcloud link. Maybe I'm crazy, lol. @ChicaSkasĀ ring any bells, or am i maybe thinking of something else?

?Ā 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

PartySick
37 minutes ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

Or was it this:

Spoiler

Ā 

'Cause "football" :awkney:

OT: The first one :spin:

šŸ–¤

First but without PI (and open with PF)Ā and Include TEOG as the closing.

if anything, I'm so depressed AYO wasn'tĀ Ā a single because it would've hit #1 from the super bowl tbh.

BYE

KleinGa

Both are a mess.Ā 

TEOG to start the show?

Mess

1 hour ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Both equally make no senseĀ :laughga:

agreedĀ :laughga:

KleinGa
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Or was it this:

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

Ā 
Ā 

'Cause "football" :awkney:

OT: The first one :spin:

Ā 
Ā 

0:31 to 0:40 sounds like

Ā 

RAMROD

I think she will sing Applause at the very least. And she certainly will sing songs from Joanne, as she said on a video, she wanted to make people to come together. And the fans of country and rock music can befriend fans of her pop sides.

Here

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived