💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

"Little Monsters" wasn't our fanbase name?

What other alternatives can you think of? Except "super fans" 

article-2486849-192D69A300000578-688_634

Edonis

artRavers, disco sticks, lil bottomz. :poot:

Or probably just Gaga fans, I dunno. I can't think of any other name outside of Little Monsters. 

Probably something self empowering to go along with the born this way message (because it's the album after tfm, which set the little monsters nickname).

Poissonche

The THINK campaigners?...

Spoiler

I don't know, didn't "Little Monsters" start the trend of giving the fanbase a name? Or am I too young and it happened before? If not, we'd probably just not have a name...

KleinGa
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

The THINK campaigners?...

Hide contents

I don't know, didn't "Little Monsters" start the trend of giving the fanbase a name? Or am I too young and it happened before? If not, we'd probably just not have a name...

yes it did start the trend. 

There were very very few fanbase "names" when she coined our term but they were too irrelevant. 

TrendsetterGa :firega:

PartySick

Well, she called us Monsters after seeing us doing the claw/paw thing in the crowd so any alternative name would probably be based on something like that.

My friend's suggestion: YASSholes :poot:

Maybe we'd have a name like the "Katy Cats" where it's based off the artist's name. "Gaggers", "The Ladies", "GooGoos", "The Radios" 'cause Radio Ga Ga is what inspired her name.

Or it'd be based off of some iconic thing that Gaga's done or an iconic part of her image. Kind of like MJ's Moonwalkers. We'd be the "Disco Sticks", "Little Sequins", "The Heels", or "Bob Wigs" :poot:

Or maybe we'd have a name like "The Army" or "The Hive"? Something like "The Disco Tech", "The Dive", or "The Underground".

Idk, I suck at these things :smh: Let's just be thankful "Monsters" sounds cool :nick:

🖤

Squeeshy Keety

Neurotic Mongrels.

The most accurate name I can come up with :air:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

fede ARTPOP
18 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Little Angels

Haus of Gaga techs working with GGD? :oprah:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

19 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Neurotic Mongrels.