💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Visuals Affects Views?

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

Its Good to be back! And oh i was banned indefinitely btw...the curse has been lifted. Thank you admin:diane: So in relation to these threads about Gaga's streaming power when in comes to Music Videos, does Visuals have something to do with the views? Or does it has something to do with the artist? I mean her past eras have great visuals yet they arent have huge views tho compared to KP for example. Discuss.

3 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Its Good to be back! And oh i was banned indefinitely btw...the curse has been lifted. Thank you admin:diane: So in relation to these threads about Gaga's streaming power when in comes to Music Videos, does Visuals have something to do with the views? Or does it has something to do with the artist? I mean her past eras have great visuals yet they arent have huge views tho compared to KP for example. Discuss.

yeah def. i mean Joanne Visuals speak for itself

ot: why were u banned? 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

The execution. It has been lackluster.

You can load an MV with so many pleasant colors and ideas and it can still seem disjointed and fail if it is not properly executed and refined. Perfect example for this is GUY. Beautiful elements but scattered all over the place and in need of desperate refinement.

Now in terms of Million Reasons..it has neither proper execution or pleasant optical visuals. There is a way of playing with minimalism and simplicity and still serving something of quality in a music video. It has been done hundreds of times before.

ThatAsianGuy
4 minutes ago, Slave Blonde said:

yeah def. i mean Joanne Visuals speak for itself

ot: why were u banned? 

I said nasty things about a member here. I even made a thread about it. Mess. :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

I said nasty things about a member here. I even made a thread about it. Mess. :toofunny:

but why :air: 

DeanWinchester
14 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

her past eras have great visuals yet they arent have huge views tho compared to KP for example

no one wants to listen to a prelude that's 3x the length of the actual song

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ThatAsianGuy
3 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

The execution. It has been lackluster.

You can load an MV with so many pleasant colors and ideas and it can still flop in streams if it is not properly executed and refined. Perfect example for this is GUY. Beautiful elements but scattered all over the place.

GUYs mv is tragic. Dunno why everyone calls it iconic. BR MV is her best imo.

Lemonade

yeah I miss her high concept music videos but I thought MRs video was not anywhere near as bad as people were making it out to be and views would be higher if the song was a larger hit :whitney:

ThatAsianGuy
1 minute ago, Slave Blonde said:

Cause im stupid. And i thought things are getting better between us. Please. Sis. I dont want to talk about him.:grr::(

Just now, ThatAsianGuy said:

Cause im stupid. And i thought things are getting better between us. Please. Sis. I dont want to talk about him.:grr::(

oh sorry :hug: 

FrankGutz

yes & welcome back sis

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

TCHIKITAH
30 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Who was it????:excited2:

KleinGa
1 hour ago, Slave Blonde said:

51 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Who was it????:excited2:

Yall just thirsty for drama :sharon:

33 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Yall just thirsty for drama :sharon:

:tea:

Archived