💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: Lady Gaga and I have been in a fight since she was born.

SharGaga

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Can you explain the backdrop lol

"monster wearing shades" gobbling up manufactured/pre-made iconic stuff

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edge Of Venus
3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

It was petty as hell but at the same time I thought it was prety clever :laughga:

Gov Hooka

Another day another supposed half assed comment about how she doesn't like this "feud" with Gaga. Is it too much for Madge to explicitly state she doesn't have anything against Gaga? Apparently so because she always dodges the issue with statements like these. I won't take her seriously and find her ingenuine as a result. 

19 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

'Little Monsters blindly swallow whatever manufactured sh!t Lady Gaga feeds them' is more like it.

TCHIKITAH

I'm so done with FlopDonna, I really use to be a huge fan but ever since she turned old and salty she made me not care about her anymore. Like girl you're suppose to be the example to this young aspiring artists and instead you act like a little brat? I don't think so!!!!

raw

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, shane_c said:

'Little Monsters blindly swallow whatever manufactured sh!t Lady Gaga feeds them' is more like it.

works both ways really. That was my interpretation when I first saw it years back

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Impostor
48 minutes ago, Parach said:

Why isn't she more vocal about supporting other genuine artists like herself? 

Maybe because Gaga is not genuine enough for her. Or she simply won't give a **** because she is Madonna anyway

5 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

works both ways really. That was my interpretation when I first saw it years back

I think its important to point out that its the backdrop she used when she did the Express Yourself/Born This Way mashup and then She's Not Me.

Psychedelic

Here we go... expect this thread to be as extended as my mobile AT&T's bill payment arrangements :awkney: 

Smarticle

Toxic Madonna fans will still try to insult Gaga though :classy:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Ferrer Zorola
54 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Honestly I've had it with Madonna acting like the media just twisted this and made their fight fake. NO. Madonna was absolutely horrible to Gaga. This is factual and Elton John was right when he confronted her. She acts like she did nothing and the media is just pinning them against each other but Madonna was the one who mocked Gaga and dragged her to hell and back and now she wants to seem like she was never a part of the media backlash Gaga got. pfff.

However I am 100% glad they are not in a feud now. But to act like it never happened or like she never instigated it and was never cruel is absurd. Own up to it.

54 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

"Its absurd"

Ok babe, but you literally spent an entire album campaign trying to bring her down

Still love Madonna but you can't deny there was a disagreement/shade between them and it was mostly one sided :madge:

54 minutes ago, Computer said:

They are so obsessed with each other.

Also Madonna you perpetuated that fight by claiming Gaga ripped off a song that you yourself stole much more obviously.

So yes it's absurd but a little late to say so when you created it, Madonna.

52 minutes ago, mic said:

Such a clickbait lol. Well she helped these gossips a lot didn't she

53 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

This whole thing is so funny to me, Madonna definitely had something against gagz at one point. She threw A few shady fastballs at her, But Gaga just isn't the argumentative or shady type like A mariah or anyone she had a rivalry with. I like to think they buried the hatchet and maybe one day they'll collab.

giphy.gif

THIS 👏🏼

I love y'all. Specially hottie Albertodift. :hor: 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived