💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: Lady Gaga and I have been in a fight since she was born.

SharGaga

Featured Posts

Nirvana

While I agree with many posts here about the feud, I think we should all be over it already... Gaga is, so am I.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausoffame

I like both artists. Maybe Madonna more, because I grew up with her music(yea I'm old!) and still enjoy it to this day. I've seen Madonna live about 10 times and Gaga twice, but I think they both give 110% of themselves when they perform. 

The media compared them a lot before born this way so I get where she's coming from . maybe she didn't start it but she added trees and created a foresset fire.

This is coming from the same person that called Gaga reductive and states she ripped of Express Yourself to create Born This way.....
.tumblr_inline_naqgkrEFBH1qz7j5g.gif

thehanyo

10 pages and still no one will tell us what part of the video she says this. It's an hour and a half!

On 1/20/2017 at 2:58 AM, Albertodift said:

Also the ones trying to defend Madonna...You guys are simply bully apologists.

Madonna couldn't wait for any minuscule reason to drag/hate on Gaga. She used the BTW/EY similarities simply as an excuse to drag Gaga. You can tell she felt threatened ages before but could not find a legitimate reason to hate on Gaga..so when the opportunity came she rolled with it and started being extra about the whole BTW/EY thing. 

It was not the song itself that riled Madonna up..it was Gaga's existence in the pop world that did and she just needed 1 excuse to use to rationalize her hate.

Or maybe she's upset that BTW is bigger than EY. lol

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Madonna is just like Trump.  Say/do things out in the open for the world to see, then profess to be opposed to those very same things later just to fit narrative of that moment.  She should be ashamed.  

bitchimtrying

Oh please, she's just being nice to her because she performing at the Superbowl and wants to get her name back in the media. Don't read so much into it. 

this is literally why i don't like her, she used her '"feud" with gaga to her advantage back then (im sure y'all remember her cover of btw), now that being respectful of fellow artist's is popular the media invented the feud. she defiantly knows how to twist things so she comes out on top

Archived