💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: Lady Gaga and I have been in a fight since she was born.

SharGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

It's absurd. I agree. 

But something like "I love how she's fighting and using her voice and talent to address some issues, like I did." would make those insinuations stop. 

Why isn't she more vocal about supporting other genuine artists like herself? 

Haroon

Queen of arguing while still having her umbilical cord attached :firega: 

Spoiler

I never make comments like this but I really couldn't resist this time :giveup: 

Honestly I've had it with Madonna acting like the media just twisted this and made their fight fake. NO. Madonna was absolutely horrible to Gaga. This is factual and Elton John was right when he confronted her. She acts like she did nothing and the media is just pinning them against each other but Madonna was the one who mocked Gaga and dragged her to hell and back and now she wants to seem like she was never a part of the media backlash Gaga got. pfff.

However I am 100% glad they are not in a feud now. But to act like it never happened or like she never instigated it and was never cruel is absurd. Own up to it.

donutellha

probably when she gave reverse birth to ha

tumblr_m8vsohy06k1r8i8qpo1_400.gif 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

BLACKOUTbritney

"Its absurd"

Ok babe, but you literally spent an entire album campaign trying to bring her down

Still love Madonna but you can't deny there was a disagreement/shade between them and it was mostly one sided :madge:

Computer

They are so obsessed with each other.

Also Madonna you perpetuated that fight by claiming Gaga ripped off a song that you yourself stole much more obviously.

So yes it's absurd but a little late to say so when you created it, Madonna.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

FRANZGA

I have nothing against Madonna but she's acting not of her age.. like a famous mean girl at school being pressed and triggered when a new hottie transferee came on the scene..

and her middle aged fans are annoying.. hope that we won't treat other fan bases and artists like that when gaga reached irrelevancy..

FrankGutz

omg!! i just realized she wasnt a bitch to Gagz, that only means she doesnt see Gagz like a rival anymore #GagzIsOverParty :gum:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Blahwhatever22

Madonna definitely had A part in the drama, She was throwing all types of shade during the BTW/EY mess. I appreciate Madge as A musican but she needs to stop milking this mess and collab already.

giphy.gif

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Computer said:

They are so obsessed with each other.

it's so cute sometimes

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived